Thread: Pink Magic ?

DieselDoc is offline New Member

Pink Magic ?

just wondering if anyone has had any results with this product or if its a waste of money

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Seems like a lot of marketing to me.

This should be moved to the supplement section.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    there are like a million threads on bodybuilding.com about this supplement. I personally am hit or miss with usp labs products. Didn't like prime, anabolic pump was ok, recreate was good, oxy elite pro was very very good

remember pink magic is new so it's tough to find too many reviews

MARUSXXX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    there are like a million threads on bodybuilding.com about this supplement. I personally am hit or miss with usp labs products. Didn't like prime, anabolic pump was ok, recreate was good, oxy elite pro was very very good

remember pink magic is new so it's tough to find too many reviews
    Agreed on oxy elite pro simply an amazing product. As for the pink magic my bro ham is on it now and looks great. He swears by it that he is so much stronger and much better overall workouts.

DieselDoc is offline New Member
    Ive read some good and some bad about it .I guess i can be a test subject lol .i havent taken anything in a long time because of an injury riding motocross /broken collarbone /trees are really hard :-) anyway im just getting back to the gym and my body is a clean slate im 5.8 , 195 pounds im just guessing 15 to 18 % body fat dont really know how to calculate that i have a good diet and stick to it so ima cycle the pink magic for a month and see what happens if its shit then i can for sure at least let ppl know i know everyone body isnt the same and others may react better than me but at least i can provide some solid info on it for everyone if it helps

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Seems like a lot of marketing to me.

This should be moved to the supplement section.
    Thats wat 97% of supplements are,,,marketing.
    Rarely does a supplement hold up to its hype.

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    I've been using 'Pink Magic' for about a month, I was very skeptical about it, but I gotta say nothing but good things about it. Strength is up, real nice pump, sex drive is up as well. If I had to choose between an M-Drol or Pink, I'd choose the Pink Magic. I don't react well to Pro-hormones at all. This stuff, though cheesy marketing, works well.(for me) YM

paleo is offline New Member

Pink Magic - quick review

Hey guys I'm a newbie and by no means a pro. I used to be a competitive runner and cyclist so I have been on the lean side but with a decent strength to weight ratio. I did a lot of research into phs but decided to go this route first to see if it worked or not. Bottom line was that for me it worked with little to no side effects. So heres the explanation:

I started with just a 4 week cycle of pink magic with multivitamin, L-cartinine
    (500 mg 2x day), 18g of liquid protein w/BCCA 4x day, amplified creatine 189 2x day, casein protein before bed and healthy diet, lot of fresh veg and fruit and calcium from milk and yogurt. Train 6 days a week and it includes 4 days of weight training, one day light cardio and one day of pilates/full ab workout. I have also always had a problem of gaining mass too. Usually when I workout harder I just end up losing more weight cuz my metabolism ramps up even further.

Two of the most pronounced things while on this stuff is energy during workout and recovery. I kept pushing my limits for lifting almost every workout session and woke up fully recovered without any soreness or joint pain the next day. The one weird thing that I can't really explain is that it makes me quite lethargic during the day but once you get over the hump and start the workout for the day you end up having endless energy and good strength. Its almost like you have to jump start it to make it work or something. I have increased all areas of lifting: dead lifts, squats, benches, curls by about 25%. I had been plateaued for quite a while and felt like I had actually been getting weaker before I tried this.

My muscles have definitely hardened up quite a bit, I also gained close to an inch on each arm and vascularity is pretty intense. I also stripped a little bit of fit off my stomach and tightened everything else up.

The other good side effect that leveled off during time is libido. Wow, it was crazy! The first two weeks my libido was thru the roof and when I did engage in activity it was super intense. At about week 3 things pretty much went back to normal as far as sex drive goes.

I tried a second cycle stacking with USP anabolic pump and USP Prime. I can't say it worked any better than when I took pink magic alone.

I know all this probably sounds too good to be true but it really seems to have really worked for me. I guess because I had never tried anything before my body also responded well. Anyway my two cents.

Thread Information