Thread: clen?

iorn mike is offline New Member

Smile clen?

hey im new to the forum 21yrs old
    ive been reading over the net certain weight loss pills, techniques etc
    i used 2 compete in amateur boxing and fight around 64kg i blew up to 95kg with alot of drinking and fat foods im now 91kg after dieting for a week and abit, i aim to get down to about 83kg then try out clen , what are peoples opinions on fat burners? and what the best weight loss suplement
    ive recently got back into boxing and will be training 3 or 4 times a week with the aim of getting down to 67kg eventually but 75kg by christmas
    cheers

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Simply put bro, fat burners DO NOT work. They don't "burn" fat or even assist in the process IMO.

Clen will go well in conjunction with a diet designed to lose weight. But in my experience, Clen and any type of cardiovascular training did not go well together.

I would highly suggest you post your diet in the nutrition section to have it critiqued. It sounds like you may be relying a bit too much on supplements and what you may think they are capable of doing, and not enough on what food can actually do.

thanks for that mate
    at the moment after basicallt 2 yrs of pissing up and eating junk
    my diet consists of
    breaky: a bannana & apple
    lunch: 2 salad sandwhiches which wholegrain bread
    afternoon tea: i have some strawberrys an orange and a weight watcher bar
    and dinner boiled veges and meat or chicken sometimes rice
    if done this diet for a week and abit with hard training and lost 4kgs..

so with hard training clen doesnt do much or? with hard dtraining a good diet and clen it works well?

_ripp3d_ is offline Junior Member
    Dude, you are barely taking any protein in. Those 4kgs are most likely not fat.. Well not all fat thats for sure. I suggest that you post your diet along with goals in the diet section. You will receive the best help there.

no worries thanks mate
    i admit i do need help on my deit but i went from a lean fit and highly dedicated amateur boxer to a 95kg fat pisshead lol, looking for the quickest way back i no a good diet and dedication is the key but im abit in patient and want to see results quickly

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Simply put bro, fat burners DO NOT work. They don't "burn" fat or even assist in the process IMO.

Clen will go well in conjunction with a diet designed to lose weight. But in my experience, Clen and any type of cardiovascular training did not go well together.

I would highly suggest you post your diet in the nutrition section to have it critiqued. It sounds like you may be relying a bit too much on supplements and what you may think they are capable of doing, and not enough on what food can actually do.
    Hawaiian, would you mind elaborating on this? I just started a clen+keto cycle along with an intense cardio program. PM me if you don't want to hijack, thx!!

OP, your diet is HORRENDOUS. Don't even THINK about clen right now, I promise it will do nothing for you! I did see you post your diet over in the diet section, I will get to it tonight.
    Last edited by gbrice75; 09-16-2010 at 11:52 AM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Clen gave me cramps, high BP, excessive sweating, ect. So doing cardio just wasn't possible, or should I say "pleasing" in my experience.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Clen gave me cramps, high BP, excessive sweating, ect. So doing cardio just wasn't possible, or should I say "pleasing" in my experience.
    Oh, ok - I just wanted to make sure it wasn't counter-productive in some way. So as long as a person can deal with the sides, they should be fine.

Thread Information