Thread: Green tea

mrdude is offline Associate Member

Green tea

Why do people buy green tea as a supplement or a fatburner with mostly green tea and something else when you can just buy green tea and drink it?

mrdude is offline Associate Member
    Well I think that it's because they don't like drinking tea but IMO it's just a waste of money to buy supplements with green tea when you can just buy the regular tea bags at the store.

jypoll is offline Member
    People like to spend money on silly things that they already know it won't work, But I'm the same it happens to me all the time, stupid advertising tricks hahah

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    in majority of supplements it will be green tea extract which is more potent that green tea you consume as a drink. you would have to drink a substantial amount of green tea to get the same amount as a serving of green tea extact

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Green tea is a double edge sword, i used to drink it by the liters according to my other mediocre sport doctor, since i changed sport doctor i have been told differently, green tea as lots of good benefits, fat loss is not one of them, but if you drink too much it removes iron and calcium from your body.

Sench green tea is the best in leaf form, make sure not to drink too much, i would say 1-2 cups a day is enough.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NBRD1808 View Post
    in majority of supplements it will be green tea extract which is more potent that green tea you consume as a drink. you would have to drink a substantial amount of green tea to get the same amount as a serving of green tea extact
    And we have a winner!

Thread Information