Thread: hdrol questions

kryptonite1986 is offline New Member

hdrol questions

im gunna cycle with hdrol i also bought a cycle support all made from competitive edge labs. good idea? or did i just get taken? ive heard good things about this product, anyone have any insight? thanks

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kryptonite1986 View Post
    im gunna cycle with hdrol i also bought a cycle support all made from competitive edge labs. good idea? or did i just get taken? ive heard good things about this product, anyone have any insight? thanks
    LOL you did not get taken, CEL makes great products.

How old are you?

kryptonite1986 is offline New Member
    thats great to hear man, im 24 been working out for almost nine months have cycled twice with a ph. liked it, im looking to get that extra edge.

elguapo1 is offline New Member

H-drol

I have a good friend who did a full cycle with it and did great. I think he put on 10-15lbs i was also thinking of doing same stack but i guess there has been a run on this product getting hard to find i was only able to find it on tfsupps.com and vipnutritionstore.com im not sure if either still have inventory.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    I ran this as well. Get your support and pct lined up BEFORE you start, not after....If you are pretty lean to start you will like this one!

I ran 2 caps/day for 30 days, used life support by annabolic innovations, and nolva @ 40/40/20/20 and had good results. IF I were to run it again I would run 3 caps/day for 6 weeks. Hdrol is on the mild side so a little extra would be fine.....jmo.....

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    CEL H-Drol is legit.

But 50 mg a day is a low dose to me, and 4 weeks is too short. Everyone is different though.

JAB1 is offline Member
    Do you guys think h-dro is the best ph readily avail right now. Not banned? I am also looking to do something. Not sure what.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    Do you guys think h-dro is the best ph readily avail right now. Not banned? I am also looking to do something. Not sure what.
    Its rather mild and weak IMO. I would never run it again. I'll stick with Superdrol and the alike, if I ever did PH's again...

cody2kz28 is offline New Member
    just wondering last time I was reading up on superdrol are there still a ton of different kinds some that work and others that dont??

Thread Information