Thread: Loading

Compaq is offline Junior Member

HI EVERYONE, I BOUGHT CELL TECH, DO WE HAVE TO LOAD FOR 5 DAYS OR IS THAT JUST BULL AND IS IT TRUE THAT LOADING IS JUST WASTING YOUR CELL TECH POWDER??

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Depends on when you last took it if it is less than two weeks I,d say don,t bother I have even left it as long as a month and not bothered.I will be loading mine in 2 weeks time as I am coming off a cycle and have not used it for 2 mths.

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    Loading with Celltech is like eating a bowl of sugar a day. Read the label.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i used to waste my money on cell tech also and the answer to your question is NO. if you load cell tech you will be taking in sooo much sugar. just take it regular and don't worry about it, just MO

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Its amazing that these companies are still getting away with this loading crap. Some of you might disagree, but loading has never done anything extra for me.

Ask Pete about loading with beer. Apparently he needs to drink a case of beer every two weeks to keep the alcohol levels up.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    loading is bullshit..there is only so much creatine your body can use at a time...excess creatine just comes out as waste...
    we had a long discusion about this a while back...

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    If you are gonna take cell tech at all do it immediately after your workout ONLY to take advantage of the dextrose and it's insulin spiking properties. Other than that it will just make you fat.

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    They say you will add 14 pounds in 10 days and its like 884% better than other creatine and you will look like Kovacs is you bla, bla, bla...that alone should steer you clear of Muscletech products. I read in a previous post on Elite that MT failed many lab test.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    in defense of celltech, it will add weight. the combination of water retention and tons of sugar will add weight. it's not rock hard muscle, but it is weight. i hate cell tech just as much as the next guy, but it did give me some lbs....

Thread Information