thebigsicilion is offline Junior Member

Erratic heartbeats, whats the solution?

I haven't been around here in ages but I knew this would be my best chance to getting some great advice with my issue.

I have developed erratic heartbeats and loss of breath currently. Its happening 20+ times a day.

So, what supplements can I take that will give me energy without caffeine? I need some pre-workout stuff to get me through the cardio and weight training but I need to use products that are heart friendly.
    Im freaking out b/c Im going to have to stop my N.O. and Redline.

Has anyone ever had anything happen like this?

Below is my story, if you want to read it-------

I have been lifting heavy for 15 years, always using supplements and all that goes with it. I was on Ripped Fuel back in the day, then hydroxycut daily. I was using it as a source of energy and what not. About 5 years ago I noticed I would start losing my breath during the day but it only happened once in awhile. My doctor said that happens sometimes and not to worry. So I continued with my daily regimen.

Enter N.O. Explode, great stuff, I would wake up and pop 2 Redline pills daily and go to work, then on gym days "5-days/wk" around 4pm Id take 2 scoops of N.O. and hit the gym. I did this for years.

Enter Jakkd 3d- I started using this 2 months ago instead of N.O. Explode. I liked it even more. Id take 2 scoops and be on my way to the gym. About the time I started Jakkd I noticed when I would go to sleep my heart was skipping beats like crazy, cant even lay on my left side, loss of breath and all, pretty shitty feeling. Now it seems im skippin beats whenever I try N.O. or Jakkd or Redline.

Dr.Roidz is offline Banned - peachass!
    Get off the stimulants for a while. When is the last time you checked your blood pressure?

Well im going to attempt my first workout without stims tomorrow 7am. Im dreading it! Im going to check my bp in 30 mins.

114 over 72, just checked the blood pressure

Dr.Roidz is offline Banned - peachass!
    you need to check your bp at multiple times throughout the day. especially the next time you are short of breath.

Thread Information