Thread: Cytomel-help

Manny735 is offline Junior Member

Cytomel-help

Hey guys i did cytomel for 1 week and have been off it for one week now...but i have a problem.

After 1 week of use i started to get major pains in my legs,so i got off them...im talking 24-7 pains,at first i thought it was a blood clot..but after getting a ultrasound its not.

The cytomel was not prescribed from my doctor but from a trainer,so my question is there such a thing where i might have been hyperthyroid and this caused inflammation in my muscles?

I cant go without taking Advil every 4 hours otherwise i am in so much pain.

Anybody have any experience with this?

I was doing 25 mcg a day...been off it for a week but the pain is the same...like a migraine but in your legs..

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Were you taking this in conjunction with clen ?

I don't know much about it but thought you only added T3 to clen so you did not have to go off after 2 weeks. Never heard of taking it by itself for training purposes but I could be wrong.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    Were you taking this in conjunction with clen ?

I don't know much about it but thought you only added T3 to clen so you did not have to go off after 2 weeks. Never heard of taking it by itself for training purposes but I could be wrong.
    You are wrong.

And you're possibly thinking of ketotifen.

If you don't know...you don't have to post.

Manny, I've never heard of, nor had any experience with T3 causing anything like that.

Were you taking anything else?

Manny735 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    You are wrong.

And you're possibly thinking of ketotifen.

If you don't know...you don't have to post.

Manny, I've never heard of, nor had any experience with T3 causing anything like that.

Were you taking anything else?

No i was not just Cytomel and L-Carntine.....i dont know what to do...the doctor in the ER pretty much said i was moron for not getting my thyroid checked before starting the Cytomel to see if i was hypothyroid....im lost...so much pain in both legs...been 7 days straight...doctor said it would take upto a week for the cytomel to leave the body

ricksherryjosh is offline Junior Member
    Cytomel = Synthetic T3
    T4 is converted into T3 thru the body.... If you get too much T3 in your system you should feel a rapid heart rate until it starts to tapper off. Also T3 is short lived in the body. Think of T3 as gasoline burns off fast. That's why people who take T3 only have to take it up to 4 times a day. In my dealings with T4 and T3 (by the way I'm hypo) the T3 should have left your body days ago. T4 is converted to T3 as needed by the body. also check your temp. T3 can and most of the times will raise your body temp. never heard of pains in the legs from T-3

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-02-2010 at 09:50 PM. Reason: duplicate post

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    In some rare cases Cytomel can cause muscle fatigue and fluid retention - esp in the legs and feet. Leg pain is also not unheard of. Im surprised such a low dose would do this..

Thread Information