Thread: Striant?

forrest0330 is offline Junior Member

Striant?

Gents,
    I am getting some striant here in the next week or so. I was wondering if anyone had experiance with this? I have done some research online and it is test the best that I could tell. Not sure of the delivery method yet. Could I stack this with M drol and be safe? I plan on using Nolva and clomid from ar-r for the post. I only plan on being on this for about 4-5 weeks.

34yr
    5-7
    160lbs
    13.8% bf
    Any advice would be great. If I posted this in the wrong section let me know.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Never heard of it.

But after a quick google let me get this straight........this is time released test in pill form???? I can't figure out how much is in each pill though.

I need to know more about this stuff, no clue what the effects would be with Mdrol but it might not be pretty depending on howm much is in those tablets.

Yes it seems to be test in oral form thats about all I can get out of it too. The delivery method is going to be through the gum. I am honestly figuring it to be a mild test. I could be wrong though it could be pretty good. But it was fairly easy to get through my source and it seems to be legit. I don't think I am going to stack it with M-drol, M-drol is pretty good but pretty harsh with in itself. I may run a Cycle of the striant just to see how it works. What about doing a bridge with the SARMS ? Can you run SARMs during PCT?

I guess no one has much info on this stuff. I guess when I start it this stuff here in a week or so I will be a test subject. I will post what I learn that way if someone else wants to use it they will have somehting to go off of.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Keep us updated, I am interested although it looks like this stuff is hard to get without a prescription.

OK, Next question. The Striant is in 30mg patches that are placed on the gum. The prescribed method is 1 patch every 12 hours. Thats 60mg of TEST a day. Is this enough? or should I amp the dosage up more? No one has posted much on this product so maybe I am spear heading this thing solo. Does any one know if 60MG of test a day is a good starting dose? I know that Other froms of test have different advice of mg per day so I would like to base it off one of those. But The safe bet would be to use it as prescribed for a week and judge from there. Any thoughts??????

Davevanza is offline New Member
    I'm on Andriol 40mg 4caps a day.
    That's equal to 100mg of Testosterone a day.

The effect is mild,with much water retention and aggressiveness.

As wth Striant too 120mg is very low dose.

Thread Information