xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member

Engorge XeroLimits

What do you think about xerolimits product Engorge? It's supposed to make you hungry more often and not feel full as fast so you can cram some more down there. I am a hard gainer and also have a hard time eating as much as I should. I would like to give this product a try but was wanting to hear what you guys thought.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    What do you think about xerolimits product Engorge? It's supposed to make you hungry more often and not feel full as fast so you can cram some more down there. I am a hard gainer and also have a hard time eating as much as I should. I would like to give this product a try but was wanting to hear what you guys thought.
    I bought some for my upcoming PCT to combat any potential appetite drop. I start next week. I'll let you know how it goes. Besides that, I may get flamed for posting this, but have you ever tried eating high GI carbs as part of your meals. The quick digesting carbs result in low blood sugar levels later. This can result in large hunger increases. Obviously this isn't something to do when cutting, or if trying to stay very lean. But I do think its worth a shot of you want to gain pure mass and are unable to eat enough by any other means.

Thanks and please keep me updated. What are gi carbs? And I am not so worried about body fat rite now.
    My stats are 5'11" 174lbs 8.2% body fat, training for about 4 years.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    By high GI I mean high glycemic index carbs. Basically the carbs that they tell us not to eat, ie white bread, starches, sugars etc.

Thanks

Thread Information