TheBenchPusher is offline New Member

Pre Workout Drink???

Hey guys. I was wondering whats a good pre workout drink you recommend? Thanks

Hitman Heimler is offline Junior Member
    I personally feel that your pre-workout meal/drink depends on your current goal; is it a bulking or cutting diet? I personally like to have at least 40 grams of Whey in my drink, which is a great base, but whether I'm bulking or cutting will alter my carb intake. I personally like fruit pre-workout, but there are several drink type carb choices for you to choose.

Try looking here: http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...DIET-QUESTIONS

Dinosaur is offline Member
    Try Ja3ed mix it with some 100% whey protein it has 24g per scoop, before and after your workout..
    label reads as follows.

45 serving per container
    1 scoop:
    proprietary blend 4145.00mg

arginine alpha-k, creatine mono, beta alanine, caffeine, granium[stem].

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Yeah Jack3d is really good stuff, be sure to not exceed the intake before. Like anything you will start to build a tolerance level, adjust scoops accordingly.

It say on the label u should never go over 3 scoops, keep that in mind.

I also hear superpump 250 or superpump max is good to, but the come down off it is really bad, get depressed and stuff. Why most lean towards the jack3d.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    jack3d is my favorite and I have tried most.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I love Jack3d!

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is my preworkout mix: 1 scoop Jacked, 5g AAKG, 4g Beta alanine, 5g creatine mono, and 200mg cafeine pill. Granted Jacked already has all of these components but in what quantities? I figured I would through more of each of these into the mix...this formula gives me great energy and pumps!

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    This is my preworkout mix: 1 scoop Jacked, 5g AAKG, 4g Beta alanine, 5g creatine mono, and 200mg cafeine pill. Granted Jacked already has all of these components but in what quantities? I figured I would through more of each of these into the mix...this formula gives me great energy and pumps!
    I'm gonna try that!!

aPlinker is offline Junior Member
    My favorite so far is White Flood by Controlled Labs. Better than superpump, haven't tried jack3d yet so I can't compare it to that.

JDB3 is offline New Member
    We call Superpump Superdump....everytime I drink it, I gotta go...probably loaded with magnesium....

My favirote 1)Fat Scoop of Jack3d
    1)Scoop White Flood
    8 ounces of H20

Monday morning special (my gym actually sells this)

aPlinker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDB3 View Post
    We call Superpump Superdump....everytime I drink it, I gotta go...probably loaded with magnesium....

1)Scoop White Flood
    8 ounces of H20

Which flavors of the two are you using? I might have to try this out

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDB3 View Post

1)Scoop White Flood
    8 ounces of H20

That sounds like a good idea, too. I like the buzz of White Flood but it has no creatine. Never thought about mixing the two!

The_Irish_Dave is offline Junior Member
    Anyone have a better one than NO shotgun? I thought it was pretty effective and did the job.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Irish_Dave View Post
    Anyone have a better one than NO shotgun? I thought it was pretty effective and did the job.
    NO shotgun is good but my tolerance came way too quickly

Lemon Lime Jack3d and Electric Lemonade White Flood, but I've mixed all types of flavors.

Bro, try ABB Speed Shot, if your just going for energy and focus, Speed Shot is one of my favirotes too, no jitters and intense....after you shoot it down, you can feel your face get alittle warm.
    alittle pricey though (around $3.00-$3.50 per bottle) Drink the whole bottle, then rip and tear!

Lnh
    Lnh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post

First post, here goes: I love Jack3d, I have six bottles in my kitchen right now I'm actually sipping on some right now before I go lift.

Some info for you M302, and everyone else out there wondering. From talking to the local USP Labs rep and to Jacob Geissler, there is ~1g of creatine in Jack3d, and around a cup of coffee worth of caffeine (160-180mgs or so). I also know that from playing around with beta-alanine on my own there should be something around the ballpark of 400-600mg of beta-alanine (the rep said this should be right, but couldn't actually confirm of course). And the DMAA I can almost guarantee is less than 20mg, since 3 scoops is the daily max, and the daily max on DMAA is 60mg...anything higher can cause heart palpitations. So my guess on that one would be there's 15-20mg of DMAA.

Breakdown from that, using nice round numbers for ease:
    800-1200mg creatine
    400-600mg beta-alanine
    160-180mg caffeine
    10-20mg DMAA
    Schizandrol A must be even less than that, so we'll say 5-15mg, negligible either way

That totals 1375-2015mg, which leaves 2770-2130mg of arginine in it. So 2-3g of arginine roughly. Hopefully this helps some people when it comes to dosing their pre-workout with other supps. This is all speculation of course, but it's the closest I could come up with when I was trying to figure it out.

For my own pre-workout drink I mix 25-30g of whey isolate with 2 scoops jack3d and I love it...gives me everything I want.
    Last edited by Lnh; 11-24-2010 at 11:49 PM.

1MR (1 more rep) gets you wired but have heard good things about jack3d so I am going to try that next

Quote Originally Posted by Lnh View Post
    First post, here goes: I love Jack3d, I have six bottles in my kitchen right now I'm actually sipping on some right now before I go lift.

Some info for you M302, and everyone else out there wondering. From talking to the local USP Labs rep and to Jacob Geissler, there is ~1g of creatine in Jack3d, and around a cup of coffee worth of caffeine (160-180mgs or so). I also know that from playing around with beta-alanine on my own there should be something around the ballpark of 400-600mg of beta-alanine (the rep said this should be right, but couldn't actually confirm of course). And the DMAA I can almost guarantee is less than 20mg, since 3 scoops is the daily max, and the daily max on DMAA is 60mg...anything higher can cause heart palpitations. So my guess on that one would be there's 15-20mg of DMAA.

Breakdown from that, using nice round numbers for ease:
    800-1200mg creatine
    400-600mg beta-alanine
    160-180mg caffeine
    10-20mg DMAA
    Schizandrol A must be even less than that, so we'll say 5-15mg, negligible either way

That totals 1375-2015mg, which leaves 2770-2130mg of arginine in it. So 2-3g of arginine roughly. Hopefully this helps some people when it comes to dosing their pre-workout with other supps. This is all speculation of course, but it's the closest I could come up with when I was trying to figure it out.

For my own pre-workout drink I mix 25-30g of whey isolate with 2 scoops jack3d and I love it...gives me everything I want.

...I was told by a rep theres approx. 1.2 grams of creatine and 200 mg caffiene per scoop. Either way, it's a solid product.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like a plan there! Thanks for the tip.

Lnh
    Lnh is offline New Member
    JBD3: either way its pretty close. Good to have it confirmed by someone else though, thanks!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Man that is complicated and pricey.

I just take caffeine (tabs) pre-wo when needed.

Thread Information