Hello everyone, I have been reading the forum for a few months and finally decided to register. I thought i might share my experience with a little company called CEL (Competitve Edge Labs)

I done a 4 week P-Mag run followed by a two week bridge and into 6 weeks of h-drol. This was follwed by a 4 week pct, that went rather well.

Heres the lay out

Week 1. 50mg p-mag ED
Week 2-3 75mg p-mag ED
Week 4 50mg p-mag ED
Week 5-6 10 mg Nolvadex , 75 mg DHEA, 3250 mg Tribulus ED
Week 7 50 mg h drol ED
Week 8 75 mg h drol ED
Week 9-10 100mg h drol ED
Week 11 75 mg h drol ED
Week 12 50 mg h drol ED

PCT
Week 1 20 mg Tamox. Citrate/3250 mg Tribulus/75mg DHEA
Week 2 20 mg Tamox. Citrate/3250 mg Tribulus/75mg DHEA
Week 3 10 mg Tamox. Citrate/25mg ADP (Inhibit-e)
week 4 Apporx. 5-7.5 mg of Tamox Citrate

THROUGHOUT WHOLE CYCLE I SUPPLEMENTED 800mg MILK THISTLE, SAW PALMETTO
I KEPT AROUND A 4000 CALORIE DIET DURING and UPPED THE CALORIES To 4,500 IN PCT AND THE TWO WEEKS OFF. A LOT OF WATER IN TAKE AS WELL. ALSO INCREASED CARBS DURING PCT

BEGINNING STATS: 186lbs 8.5% BF
ENDING STATS: 208lbs 9% BF

The weight gain came mainly from my diet. I eat 5 times a day and some days I get more than 4,500 Calories. I experienced MOST of the gains during the p-mags, mainly in size

SIDES: P-mag. After 4 weeks, libido was shot....thats it
H-drol During 9-10@ 100mg/d I got some major kidney pains, I took two days off and drank tons of water and cranberry juice, then resumed, also I got some chest and back ance at the end of the cycle.

I dosed both compounds twice a day once in am once in pm (50mg morning/25 at night)

All in all, I would say I responded very well to the p-mags, I wish I would have ran more of them and less h drol. I got some minor strenght increase and some nice new development.

PCT came fine, and at week 3 my boys felt like they were back in business and my libido came back.

I really went for volume on chest and back days and really high instensity on arms and legs. Got some nice tri development which I attribute to the intensity.
My legs develop regardless.

I've kinda tapered off my diet so I'm around 204 now, but I would say it was a pretty good experience.

P-mags weren't too bad, They took effect quickly, the h-drol didnt unitl around the end of week 3.

I imagine p-mag at 100 mg a day would be pretty sweet.