SoFLA239 is offline New Member

Help with cycle? Thoughts/Critiques please!

I plan on doing a 6 week H-Drol cycle preceded by a 1 month cycle of Hydroxycut Hardcore and followed by the same.

Looking like this so far:

Pre-cycle
    Hydroxycut Hardcore

On-Cycle
    CEL H-Drol 75/75/75/75/75
    Novedex XT
    CEL Cycle Assist

Post-Cycle
    Nolva

Then to finish it off another cycle of Hydroxycut Hardcore or maybe swap it with Oxyelite Pro or D4.

I've done a 4-week H-Drol cycle before about 6 months ago.

Current Stats:
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 203
    % BF: ~19%(gotten out of shape lately, unable to lift)

Before doing anything I plan on doing consistent cardio/diet and hard lifting to get back into lifting shape.

Up to about 3-4 months ago, I was lifting rigorously for about 2 years straight.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Age?

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    Age?

Which is why I haven't been able to lift lately; lots of class to deal with, etc.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    You should wait a few more years.

Hydroxycut is nothing more than an appetite suppressant these days, clen is much more effective.

I would not touch anything until you have minimum 6 months of consistent lifting and you are around 15% bodyfat. You can't jump in "out of shape"

You have the right general idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    You should wait a few more years.

Hydroxycut is nothing more than an appetite suppressant these days, clen is much more effective.

I would not touch anything until you have minimum 6 months of consistent lifting and you are around 15% bodyfat. You can't jump in "out of shape"

You have the right general idea though.
    I see. Yeah I didn't really plan on jumping right into it but is 6 months really necessary?

Also I didn't mean to add Novedex XT into my cycle, I'm using it as my post-cycle. It has the same effect as Nolva.

And hydroxycut is not good to use? I was told it was for the most part very effective with cardio+dieting.

Quote Originally Posted by SoFLA239 View Post
    I see. Yeah I didn't really plan on jumping right into it but is 6 months really necessary?

Also I didn't mean to add Novedex XT into my cycle, I'm using it as my post-cycle. It has the same effect as Nolva.

And hydroxycut is not good to use? I was told it was for the most part very effective with cardio+dieting.
    6 months minimum, even that is pushing it. You need to be in condition to go all out when you are on cycle and recover properly, and if you do not have a rock solid base you won't get the best results out of the cycle.

Novedex XT does not have the same effect as Nolva, it is not a SERM and is inadequate for PCT. You need Nolva, it isn't hard to find or expensive.

And the fat burners these days have been so watered down by regulation they are a waste. They will kill your appetite but that is about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    6 months minimum, even that is pushing it. You need to be in condition to go all out when you are on cycle and recover properly, and if you do not have a rock solid base you won't get the best results out of the cycle.

Novedex XT does not have the same effect as Nolva, it is not a SERM and is inadequate for PCT. You need Nolva, it isn't hard to find or expensive.

And the fat burners these days have been so watered down by regulation they are a waste. They will kill your appetite but that is about it.

I see. Thanks a lot for your help and the information.

Do you know anything about D4? I heard that it's really effective but it's getting banned soon because it causes anxiety in some people.

Quote Originally Posted by SoFLA239 View Post
    I see. Thanks a lot for your help and the information.

Do you know anything about D4? I heard that it's really effective but it's getting banned soon because it causes anxiety in some people.
    Never heard of it.

mlb29 is offline New Member
    use novedex xt with the nolva
    nolva- 20/20/10/10
    novedex xt- 2/2/1/1

Thread Information