im9boss is offline Junior Member

beta alanine...different brand different doses?

so how much is optimal...?

my problem is i have sci fit beta alanine. which is 2025 mg per serving. recommended use is 2 servings daily(4050mg, roughly 4g), for 4 weeks, then drop to 1 serving daily. i realized im going to run out before 4 weeks =P yea...anyway i prefer a better brand like allmax, since there's is pharmaceutical grade, but ther serving is 3.2g per serving, and there recommended use is 2 servings daily(which is 6.4g daily), thats it, not dropping down...sooo...what should i do?
    Last edited by im9boss; 12-09-2010 at 12:01 AM.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    I was under the impression that since the half life of B. A. was so short, it should be taken 4 times per day. I also had the understanding that the dose should be around 6 grams daily. Can anyone confirm this please?

Also this is a great stack with creatine IMO.

Van Suka is offline Junior Member
    I use NOW brand Beta Alanine. It works great and is very affordable. Not sure about the recommended daily dosage; I take it on workout days (2g with pre-workout drink and another 2g with my amino acid drink [Xtend] which I consume during my workout). The tingles can get annoying sometimes but it's well worth it!

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    4 grams with creatine, around your workout.

Thread Information