rukus43 is offline Associate Member

What compound does this represent??

I am having trouble determining the first compound. This is supposed to be a HALOTREN product but the first compound doesn't match what I've seen TREN represented as (Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione)

Help is greatly appreciated, as always.

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 30mg --- ?
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene3-17b-diol 20mg --- HALO

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus43 View Post
    I am having trouble determining the first compound. This is supposed to be a HALOTREN product but the first compound doesn't match what I've seen TREN represented as (Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione)

Help is greatly appreciated, as always.

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 30mg --- ?
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene3-17b-diol 20mg --- HALO
    its a progestin (like tren) - more commonly refered to as" tren 13". Prob the closest to tren you can legally sell now.

When you say it's 'closest' to tren ...anything I should be acutely aware of in terms of differences between 'tren 13' and the original (sides, results etc)

Thanks for identifying this and your help.

Folks -

I am running this for 30 days. 60mg 'tren 13' and 40mg 'halo' per day. Standard PCT is in place. I am loading liver supps now, in anticipation of start date Feb. 1st.

For background, in the winter of '09 I did a 30 days course of Spawn, I was pleased with the results.

I was very comfortable with Spawn as it has a large number of positive reviews and was widely used...I had a strong idea of what to expect.

In this case, this specific stack does not seem to be used that regularly.

Any comments on what to expect with this specific stack are very much appreciated...the Tren 13 is throwing me off a bit.

Thanks in advance.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Folks -

I am running this for 30 days. 60mg 'tren 13' and 40mg 'halo' per day. Standard PCT is in place. I am loading liver supps now, in anticipation of start date Feb. 1st.

For background, in the winter of '09 I did a 30 days course of Spawn, I was pleased with the results.

I was very comfortable with Spawn as it has a large number of positive reviews and was widely used...I had a strong idea of what to expect.

In this case, this specific stack does not seem to be used that regularly.

Any comments on what to expect with this specific stack are very much appreciated...the Tren 13 is throwing me off a bit.

Thanks in advance.
    Hdrol and tren is a sick combo, you will get amazing results. Can run it for 6 weeks too with no issues, and your dose in on the low side for both products. I ran it at 75mg hdrol and 90mg tren for 6 weeks.

Big -

Thanks for your reply. I do believe I am on the low side as well. How did you manage to 'cut' the tabs in order to achieve your daily dosages?

To refer to my earlier question, any sides I should really be aware of that are specific to 'Tren 13'? Thanks again.

Gentlemen -

Need to do a product check with someone as this manufacturer seems new and my searches on this forum have rendered no material results. I am pretty confident but just need another pair of eyes on this.

Please pm me or I can pm you. Thank you.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Big -

Thanks for your reply. I do believe I am on the low side as well. How did you manage to 'cut' the tabs in order to achieve your daily dosages?

To refer to my earlier question, any sides I should really be aware of that are specific to 'Tren 13'? Thanks again.
    Hdrol comes in 25mg caps, and I had Tren Liquivade that I could dose in 5mg increments with an oral syringe.

As far as sides progestin gyno if you are prone to it, take some P5P as directed during the cycle. Other than that standard sides when dealing with PH's.

Thread Information