MAC27 is offline Junior Member

Clen question....

Im thinking of takeing a cycle of clen to cut the bit of body fat thats being stubborn to come off. I have a few questions about it before i go ahead with it. When taking it will I also loose muscle as well at fat? Where is a safe and secure site i can buy it from? I hear the correct way to take it is 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off is this correct?

All input is welcome.. thanks guys!

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC27 View Post
    Im thinking of takeing a cycle of clen to cut the bit of body fat thats being stubborn to come off. I have a few questions about it before i go ahead with it. When taking it will I also loose muscle as well at fat? Where is a safe and secure site i can buy it from? I hear the correct way to take it is 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off is this correct?

All input is welcome.. thanks guys!
    the banner on top of this page. Clen is usually ran for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off unless youre adding keto ( I think ) then you can run it longer.

Besides, are you sure clen is the answer? How does your diet look like as well as your training and cardio???

Clen is not something to mess around with. Post up your diet in the diet section first then go from there.....

ROB5236 is offline New Member
    You can get it from Ar-r .com. They have good clen .

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Ar-r .com has quality research chemicals like clenbuterol .

Thread Information