trusted is offline Junior Member

Creatine advice.

I have been taking some creatine mono for the past 6 weeks or so at 2100g (4 caps), today i went and bought it in the power form which in 1 scoop is 5g. i am trying to figure out if right now at 2100g of creatine if i am holding water? i drink around 2gallons daily, i piss like crazy and cramp up bad!!!, i'm trying to see if i up my intake up to around 7500 will i hold alot more water, will the cramps get worse??? or will it be about the same as it is now?

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by trusted; 02-04-2011 at 04:51 PM. Reason: misspelling

RaZr is offline Member
    I assume you mean 2100 mg? as in 2.1 grams? Creatine will hold water but its not some ridiculous amount and the average dose is around 5 grams a day to maintain levels in your body. If you go above that it wont help you much and just strain your kidneys more.

Van Suka is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trusted View Post
    I have been taking some creatine mono for the past 6 weeks or so at 2100g (4 caps), today i went and bought it in the power form which in 1 scoop is 5g. i am trying to figure out if right now at 2100g of creatine if i am holding water? i drink around 2gallons daily, i piss like crazy and cramp up bad!!!, i'm trying to see if i up my intake up to around 7500 will i hold alot more water, will the cramps get worse??? or will it be about the same as it is now?

thanks in advance!
    Taking 7.5 g daily is too much and a waste of money. Since you've been supplementing for the past 6 weeks, all you need to do now is maintain your creatine levels. A daily dose of 2.5 g daily will be more than enough.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Van Suka View Post
    Taking 7.5 g daily is too much and a waste of money. Since you've been supplementing for the past 6 weeks, all you need to do now is maintain your creatine levels. A daily dose of 2.5 g daily will be more than enough.
    i disagree..if he is talking about creatine mono i recommend 10 g a day

trusted is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys.. ima stick it around 7500, and see how much it improves from the 2100 i was at.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with Kre Alkalym back on it since yesterday, its amazing, no need to cycle, only use 2 caps a day, before and after training. The effect is top notch.

Thread Information