streeter is offline Associate Member

Looking for advise

I don't need any Test boosters or pro-hormones I am on the real thing as I am 46 years young and on HRT. I am looking for supplements to go with my Test and HCG . I now take animal packs but I am about to run out and protein powder.

I am thinking I might want to add amino acids and anything else that might give me that little extra boost. Please include AR-R stuff in your recommendations.

I spend so much money as it is on what I currently take that I guess I am looking for the best bang for the buck. With the most benefits for my dollar.

Thanks

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    to be honest bro i would just stick with the HRT with HCG and keep a strong diet, outside of that you could use amino acids + bcaa pre/during/post workout and throw in some creatine pre and post if you wish and have some good quality protein mix.
    but best bang for your buck imo= hrt/hcg with a strong diet.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no substitute for real food man, keep with a good diet and that is what is going to give you the most success

streeter is offline Associate Member
    Thanks everyone, Guess I'll just stick to what I am doing it seems to be working maybe just tweak the diet some.

djm6464 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    to be honest bro i would just stick with the HRT with HCG and keep a strong diet, outside of that you could use amino acids + bcaa pre/during/post workout and throw in some creatine pre and post if you wish and have some good quality protein mix.
    but best bang for your buck imo= hrt/hcg with a strong diet.
    agreed, not much out there really, alot of marketing to go with alot of fluff......if you want to spend your dollars and get the best bang for your buck....spend it on staples like amino acids (scivation extend, primordial ibcaa and/or MAP, athletic edge intrabolic all good ones), and creatine (creapure if monohydrate works for you, kre-al, there's somany incarnations of creatine really). and like chi said too, F O O D

Thread Information