mullcap is offline Junior Member

Cell Tech As post Carb sub

I've been cutting for about 14 weeks now down about 33lbs. i want to add more lean muscle to my body an inch to and inch an a half to my bicep. I've been following rambo's cutting diet pretty much but now ive cut the necessary fat i want to jump on creatine. Cell tech has worked wonders for me in the past but last time i was on it i was a lot younger and metabolism was through the roof. I noticed it has a ton of sugar which is obvious but they are claiming dextrose is the ingredient there. instead of using pure malt/dextrose in my PWO shakes could I just take protein and the cell tech w/out adding extra carbs to my diet. I want to stay lean for the summer would using this creatine bloat my out too much or could it be beneficial? all that sugar just makes me a little uneasy but if its really dex should be a problem right?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    To answer the questiomn you asked, yes It's actually perfect, its 80g of dex and 10g creatine. Ok but what are you paying for, well 80g of Dex and 10g creatine. If you wanna save yourself loads of cash Go out and buy Micronized creatine monohydrate and mix it in your PWO shake. 1000g of creatine is usually under 25$. You could either buy a gainer shake like Real Mass or cytogainer which already has 50g proteina nd 80g carbs, or jsut use your regular protein shake and add in Dextrose or a carb source of your choice.
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 02-26-2011 at 10:59 AM.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    But Cell Tech is the Worlds #1 Most Hardcore Creatine Supplement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information