yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Best article on ephedrine i have ever read

I am back on ephedrine, and will not cycle off, after reading this article i am convinced about the real reason why they pulled this off the shelf. Because it worked.

I had been using ephedrine from the ECA stack during my early 20 until i was 30 and they banned it, coming out with theses horrible fat burners over priced supplement that where crap filled with cafeine that did not do anything for me.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=555239

This is the best article i have ever read, here in Canada ephedrine is still available, yes the pills have been tuned down, and yes i need to take more the kaizen brand is very good just paid around 80$ for 1200 pills pertty good because your average fat burner is around 75$ and it last 1 month, with 1200 pills of ephedrine at the rate of 8 pills a day, i am good for 5 months cafeine pills cost like pennies per months too, and i don't take the aspirine.

Read on great great great article let the fat loss begin.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I loved using my ECA stack for years. Nothing worked as good as that. It is hard to find it in the U.S. and if you do find it, it is so expensive now a days. Do you know anywhere that is selling it and will ship in the U.S.?

Thread Information