riddler is offline New Member

I need the FORUM's advice/direction

Although I rarely post I follow the forum regularly and have a lot of respect for its members so I come to you for your advice.

I've been working out most of my life and am by most standards fairly fit all around. I'm looking to go to a bit of another level and am considering a prohormone for a bit of a boost. I'm an athletic 35 year old, 5'10" and 170 lbs and have never used anything other than the usual proteins and creatines etc.

I have access to Trenadrol but according to some researching I've done, this may be too much for my first time.

It looks like H-drol may be the way to go for me?

edit, marcusWhat say you? Thoughts and suggestions?

Thanks everyone!

Bump

what the heck is trenadrol? There is tren and anadrol , two seperate things. Is that what you are reffering too? Is what your talking about over the counter? Please elaborate but discreetly.lol

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    ^^^^he is talking about prohormones

my advice is to stay away from them.. in order for them to be legal these manufacturers are making these compounds sooo liver toxic it is just not worth doing them.. you are old enough to do steroids .. so go for it, don't ***** foot around with these over the counter crap that will just pickle your liver and leave you worse off than you started.

^^^ exactly, couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187 View Post
    what the heck is trenadrol? There is tren and anadrol, two seperate things. Is that what you are reffering too? Is what your talking about over the counter? Please elaborate but discreetly.lol
    http://store.bodybuildingfactory.com...trenadrol.html

Thanks for the advice guys

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I assume your goal is to get bigger and add muscle if you are considering a pro-hormone. If you have been working out for this long with the goal of getting bigger and stronger and you cant get passed 170 then something is wrong with your diet/training. I think you have tons of room to grow naturally. If you do a pro-hormone cycle and add 15lbs, after PCT your going to drop right back down to your 170 if you don' change your diet/workout. Whats your diet breakdown?? Cals/protein/carbs/fat, whats your BF right now, and whats your training like??

Gucks is offline Member
    ive known a few guys over 40 who taken tribulus as a test booster instead of roids, they said it does work pretty well but for some reason its illegal in ireland. its legal in US and UK though so it depends where u are. agree with machine though, if u've been working out for years and ur in good shape your old enough to cycle.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    If your asking if you are ready to then the answer is yes. I would still like to see your diet and workout I would hate to see you gain 15lbs in a month then lose it the next.

Thread Information