Thread: HCG from GNC

bigbear411 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

HCG from GNC

So I have a friend that is on the HCG diet and he has lost a lot of weight but I told him its because hes starving Himself and his body is eating his muscle, he bought th product from GNC. I was wondering if there are an over the counter supplements that are like a pro hormone for HCG or is better to just find the real stuff? I want to use it for my Pct.

optionsdude is offline Member
    I was doing some hard time with the wife and kid a few nights ago and my wife was watching Dr Oz(Now you know why I said hard time). However, it became interesting when he mentioned the topic was the HCG diet. He said that the over the counter stuff really had no HCG in it. Something along the lines that since it is considered a homeopathic remedy it only has very small trace amounts if any HCG at all. He said the injections where the real thing, and he actually was giving HCG a thumbs up when prescribed by a dr.

robert. is offline New Member
    You can get real hcg from planes other than a doctor but not gnc. Gnc won't sell much of anything that has a real hormone in it. However you can get hcg without a prescription. If it is the real hormone drops work almost but not quite as good as the injections.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbear411 View Post
    So I have a friend that is on the HCG diet and he has lost a lot of weight but I told him its because hes starving Himself and his body is eating his muscle, he bought th product from GNC. I was wondering if there are an over the counter supplements that are like a pro hormone for HCG or is better to just find the real stuff? I want to use it for my Pct.
    better for during cycle than PCT

Drops are a load of shit

DeNero is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robert. View Post
    You can get real hcg from planes other than a doctor but not gnc. Gnc won't sell much of anything that has a real hormone in it. However you can get hcg without a prescription. If it is the real hormone drops work almost but not quite as good as the injections.
    I believe it's the HCG diet program fad that is pretty popular now.

ranman32566 is offline Junior Member
    Injectable HCG is the only way go...

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeNero View Post
    I believe it's the HCG diet program fad that is pretty popular now.
    Yes the HCG diet is base on HCG and also adding excersise and dropping down to a rediculously low ammount of calories. The excercise and calorie intake are what causes the weight loss IMHO HCG diets are an extremely overpriced scam.

DeNero is offline New Member
    Totally agree, that is why I say fad diet. Glad someone is seeing the same.

Thread Information