SaintInASinnersEyes is offline Junior Member

Can someone please recommend me a good weight gainer ?

unfortunatley there is now no way for me to eat at work anymore because the boss installed a security system and can see a live feed of all rooms. I can however drink because that's not going to look as bad as me eating a 12inch sub that I hid in my backpack. I'm looking for something that's not too expensive I'm only going to be using it on work days and I need about 1500 calories and have to be able to put it in a water bottle.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A good weight gainer in your case would be the one that is not loaded with simple carbs (sugars), since you will be rather using this product as a meal replacement during the day. Moreover, your gainer should also include slow-digesting proteins along with complex carbs in order to both keep you full and fight catabolism. In terms of quality-price-reliability, your best option is listed below:

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3687541

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    This one is good, but honestly Ive tried both of these (turks too) and all I saw was increased fat. (eat more FOOD)...
    http://www.innerarmour.com/store/ind...products_id=85

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    pound the shit out of some chicken breast and fry them in some good olive oil and lightly bread them and throw them in sandwich bags....YUM YUM YUM

SaintInASinnersEyes is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    A good weight gainer in your case would be the one that is not loaded with simple carbs (sugars), since you will be rather using this product as a meal replacement during the day. Moreover, your gainer should also include slow-digesting proteins along with complex carbs in order to both keep you full and fight catabolism. In terms of quality-price-reliability, your best option is listed below:

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3687541
    I have seen that at the vitamin shop close to my house gnc is so expensive lol I do not work today so I'm gonna get it before I go to work tomorrow. Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by EASTCOASTKID View Post
    This one is good, but honestly Ive tried both of these (turks too) and all I saw was increased fat. (eat more FOOD)...
    http://www.innerarmour.com/store/ind...products_id=85
    I couldn't look at the nutrient contents on the site if it's at the supplement store I'll take a look I have to take my chances with a weight gainer because I can't go 7hrs without eating.

Quote Originally Posted by EASTCOASTKID View Post
    pound the shit out of some chicken breast and fry them in some good olive oil and lightly bread them and throw them in sandwich bags....YUM YUM YUM
    lol I'm gonna get fired if they see me eating at work Thankyou tho
    Last edited by SaintInASinnersEyes; 03-26-2011 at 11:27 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    How many hours are you not allowed to eat at work?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pro Complex™ Gainer 10.16 lb. costs me 85$ when purchased via my GNC Goldcard, which is a totally acceptable price for me, especially considering that I am actually getting a top-notch product comprised of high biological value proteins, complex carbs and lipids along with fiber instead of bunch of simple sugars that are not worth squat.

On the other hand, I cannot possibly state my opinion about Inner Armour Black - Mass Peak Weight Gainer since I haver never used it before, nor have I actually heard of it until today.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 03-26-2011 at 12:46 PM. Reason: typo

Thread Information