Necrosaro is offline Senior Member

Muscles feel tired(what is missing in my supplements)

Ok to start off here are my stats:

Weight:190

Height: 5'9

Cardio(Done 3 times a week)

Last Cycle of any aas(5-6 months ago recovered and well in that area)

Blood Pressure(Was in the 150's/90's now in the 135's/70's)

Currently taking in a day(Milk thistle(500mgs),Vitamin P(500mgs),Vitamin C(2g) and Celery Seed Extract(150mgs ((Makes me horny as heck))

Food intake has been good as well. Feels like my body is lacking something and going to see if anyone can figure it out. Looking to maybe add Taurine to the list. Also would like to state that recovery time/workout has been a good time between them as well but muscles get tired easily which makes it hard.(This is mostly in the legs)

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The solution of your problem may be twofold:

1. Nutrition

2. Exercise routine & recovery

As far as your nutrition rotuine goes, my list of humble advices would follow:

- Switch to a sports multi-vitamin to make sure you are getting what you need to be getting. You can still hold on to whatever else you are taking at the moment.

- Try to eat more meals consisting of lean red meat and omega rich wild fish (salmon, tuna, tilapia etc.) instead of just eggs, chicken and shakes.

- If you don't or can't eat fish ED for whatever reason, get some fish oil capsules and take them with your meals.

- Try to eat healthy nuts like almonds, walnuts, macademia and etc. for greater energy levels and general feeling of well being.

- Make sure your carb intake consists of a healthy amount complex carbs (except for your PWO drink maybe) in order to avoid elevated levels of blood sugar.

- Try to drop your body fat to a healthy level of approx. 10-12% if you are over that figure.

- Purchase Kre-Alkalyn and Beta-Alanine capsules and take them as directed by the manufacturer. Your muscles will be fueled and refueled before & after each exercise. You will see a drastic difference within a week of use.

- Depleted muscle glycogen must be repleted immediately after workout, which means your post workout shake should be containing about 40 gr of sugars for anabolic recovery.

- Casein shake 30 mins. before bed with water may also help. If not, low fat cottage cheese makes a great alternative.

As far as your exercise and recovery rotuine goes;

- I strongly recommend that you not do intense cardio the day after your leg workout, not to mention the day you perform your leg workout. Most people torment their legs that way and don't even realize it.

- Remember that large muscle groups like chest and legs can take up to 96 hours to recover; whereas, up to 48 hours is usually enough for small muscle groups to recover. So, plan your workout routine in the light of this info.

- Do not overtrain your muscles, which is amongst the most common mistakes performed by bodybuilders worldwide. Try to avoid prolonged exercise routines and instead employ shorter and more intense training methods.

- Try to go to bed before midnight and get 8 hours of stress-free sleep.

InfiniteMuscle is offline Junior Member
    How many calories are you eating everyday? Do they come from good quality whole food sources? I love supplementing with Animal Paks.

Thread Information