Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    mountainboy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    45

    Vanadyl sulfate??

    I was told by a friend this stuff has him dropping weight quite easily. I understand it does have an affect on insulin .?? Does it, has anyone used it,with what results?

  2. #2
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    I was told by a friend this stuff has him dropping weight quite easily. I understand it does have an affect on insulin.?? Does it, has anyone used it,with what results?
    I used it years ago when Dan Duchaine was touting its use in his Underground BodyOpus Diet.
    I dont think it did much. What it does in non diabetics is questionable. Turns out it is toxic - at what dose is highly debated. I personally dont use it anymore and wouldnt recommend it. Id suggest ALA in lieu of this ....

  3. #3
    mountainboy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    45
    Thanks for the reply and info jimmyinked. If that is your tat it's freaking cool.

  4. #4
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,318
    Like Jimmy I tried this stuff back when it first gained popularity, but unlike him I loved it. Firstly you'll need real Vanadyl, which is blue. Some products have scant blue specks which don't do much, but SportsPharma was genuine and effective. Secondly, 7-10mgs of Vanadyl prior to working out provides superb (sometimes debilitating) pumps.

    With regard to insulin , Vanadyl is an insulin-mimicker. I wrote about its properties as an ingredient in one of me and Brian's products called Win-ALT:

    http://www.steroids.com/Win_ALT_s/39.htm
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144


    BE CAREFUL!

  5. #5
    Narkissos's Avatar
    Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    20,772
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Like Jimmy I tried this stuff back when it first gained popularity, but unlike him I loved it. Firstly you'll need real Vanadyl, which is blue. Some products have scant blue specks which don't do much, but SportsPharma was genuine and effective. Secondly, 7-10mgs of Vanadyl prior to working out provides superb (sometimes debilitating) pumps.

    With regard to insulin, Vanadyl is an insulin-mimicker.
    co-signed.

    *Real* vanadyl sulfate is very effective.

    Add that to the fact that it's stackable (and has synergy) with chromium polynicotinate, cinnamon polyphenols, and gymnema sylvestre...and it's hard to say anything bad about vanadyl sulfate.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

    Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

    Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

  6. #6
    Narkissos's Avatar
    Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    20,772
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainboy View Post
    I was told by a friend this stuff has him dropping weight quite easily. I understand it does have an affect on insulin.?? Does it, has anyone used it,with what results?
    Improved insulin sensitivity = Improved body composition
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

    Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

    Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

  7. #7
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yeah we will have to agree to disagree. I am very insulin resistant. Vandyl and Chromium have both proved useless for me personally. We do all respond differently - however stuides seem to indicate that in non diabetics my experience is not uncommon.
    I like ALA for improving insulin sensativity. I take in enough cinnamon every day that i should be getting that benfit but honestly its hard to say i 'notice' that. I do believe reseacrh shows it is effective for this purpose. As far as gymnema sylvestre - it does work - i just think its prudent , as with any gda type substance , to be very carful how you use it or it can just as easily work against you as for you.
    OP maybe give it a shot and see how you personally respond.

  8. #8
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    ive used it back in the day, maximuscle's stuff, now called pump up, i think. it left me blazing hot and red and gave serious pumps and focus

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •