kevin1979 is offline New Member

Jacked 3d + Clen?

Hi Guys,

Looking for a bit of advice support.

Im an active Thai Boxer and usually fight at 105kgs however im now looking drop to 95kgs for my next fight. Theres is no major rush for this as im not matched in the near future.

I started today on Clenbuterol and have combined this with my usual workout routine of Jacked 3D before and Whey Protien afterwards.

Today i felt a bit rough at the gym and was wondering would Clen react with Jacked to give negative side effects? Or am i jst being slightly paranoid and its just my body getting used to the Clen? I took 20mcgs this morning, then went to the gym and then another 20mcgs this afternoon but feel fine.

Also im getting mixed advice on Clen cycles. Some say take it 5 over 7 days other say 2 weeks on 2 weeks off?

Looking for loads of advice here guys and appreciate all the opinions and facts you can give me!

Cheers

Kevin

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    I would not run them both could be a lot of stims. use the jacked for in between your clen .

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Taking clen immediately before a workout along with jacked is quite a bit of stimulants. Try separating it like clen in the morning, jacked preworkout, then clen again later on in the day. Depending on what time you workout. Youre not gonna wanna take the clen in the evening because you wont fall asleep.

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    I would just use the clen , very strong for weight loss. Are you supplementing keto or taurine with your clen?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Having run clen on two separate occasions and currently using Jack3d.. I would have to say NO DO NOT RUN THEM TOGETHER. Clen will make you shaky like an alcoholic in the morning needing his fix, and Jack3d is an insane stimulant keeping me up for hours past my normal sleep time. Aside from that Clen tends to have reduced benefits or lose its effect in general when used with other stimulants ( or at least when I decided to try coffee with it). You're asking for a whole lot of nausea and headache issues IMO.

Thread Information