Thread: Pro-hormones

YoungMan is offline Associate Member

Pro-hormones

Hey guys,

my question is what age would you say is okay to run a pro-hormone im 23 and i was thinking about doing a H-drol cycle? that's why i got blood work done... so you guys think it's okay at 23?

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    I dont think there is anything wrong with a 23 yo taking a prohormone. Some of these other guys may have something to say.

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    I dont think there is anything wrong with a 23 yo taking a prohormone. Some of these other guys may have something to say.
    sounds good! excited..

BIG belly BIG squat is offline New Member
    i took spawn at 23 and had incredible results, strength went right through the roof. as to whether or not its recommend i would wait and see what some of the more knowledable members have to say

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG belly BIG squat View Post
    i took spawn at 23 and had incredible results, strength went right through the roof. as to whether or not its recommend i would wait and see what some of the more knowledable members have to say
    I remember spawn, it was a powerful one.

BIG belly BIG squat is offline New Member
    yeah the good old days, lol

abuleh is offline Junior Member
    I think 23 should be ok and hdrol is a good choice. First time I ran hdrol was one of my best ph/ps cycles. I bridged hdrol into epi and gained 20lbs in 6 wks. I kept 12lbs after cycle. Hdrol also made me horny as hell. So I'd say enjoy the cycle. How much do you want to dose? Whats your PCT plans?

Hdrol will shut you down so you should plan a good PCT. I'm more conservative about AAS or PH for younger body builders especially when it shuts down the HPTA. Getting shut down at your age is not a good thing.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Well, YoungMan, are are you stats, experience, diet, goal, etc? I think 23 is still rather young for AAS and/or PH.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am no "medikle xpert" but.. in my humble opinion, I would rather see a 23 yr old do a mild Test E cycle than a Pro-Hormone cycle. With test all of the sides and drug interactions (or lack thereof) are well documented. As dynamic as prohormones are these days ( due to the constant banning and reintroduction of variants) there is not a lot of knowlege about long term effects or drug interactions. Throw in the strain on the liver and high cost of most PH's and I would stick with good old Test.

Big Rob78 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    id say injectables are more supressive than oral halo. My balls are large and in charge! the big thing i do before a cycle is a cleanse. clear the toxins that you pick up from day to day life (pollution). get checked out by your doc to make sure everythings in order(BP, Liver, Other blood work, ect..) if you want to be supper safe. research the bran because some brands are cleaner than others in my experience. dont scrimp on the PCT (most important part). run a cycle support, i last used MyoVite and it worked very well....then run your prohormone.

F250Hoss is offline New Member
    Wait till your at least 25 buddy. Your body is not done growing naturally.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan View Post
    Hey guys,

my question is what age would you say is okay to run a pro-hormone im 23 and i was thinking about doing a H-drol cycle? that's why i got blood work done... so you guys think it's okay at 23?

How did your blood work look?

F250Hoss is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    How did your blood work look?
    Blood work has nothing to do with running a PH at such an early age. If your body is still growing naturally till around 25-26yrs old why would you cut yourself short 3 years to put on some miminal gains? instead of looking for the easy way out how about you train hard and eat clean?

Thread Information