M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member

Need a cutting prohormone

I have been searching for oral winny but can't seem to find a local source. I'm running prop and tren A and want to use a cutting oral at the end of my cycle. What would you guys suggest? I have ran mdrol many times (although I normally run it at 30mg ED when bulking). I do have some mdrol but would hdrol or something else be better to cut with? Would a lower dose of say 20mg ED mdrol be good for cutting? Guys with prohormone cutting experience please chime in.

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    Run mdrol and greatly cut back your carbs or just food in general lol. I took mdrol once and during the 4th week i was in florida and couldnt really workout so i dropped down to 10mg a day for the week and I got super insanely ripped because the people I was staying with ate like little girls...towards the end of the week I went to the store and Bought a nice jar of peanut butter and finished it in a couple days lol

I am not kidding about the getting ripped part, my bodytype lets me drop weight quick but I wasnt trying to and I actually didnt lose any muscle really, but in all seriousness I would say I was around the 5% area. It was crazy. You could see the muscle fibers in the top of my chest and my calves and chest were showing veins too. Oh and I had veins showing at the bottom of my abs. It might have just been me and the situation i was in that week as far as eating goes but still it was pretty crazy. I was already lean before that though

fatty thanks for the reply. So you think I should run mdrol 20mg ED the last four weeks of my cycle to cut up? Were you running the mdrol alone or with other compounds? What dose were you taking before the 4th week Florida trip? I know for me at the 3 week mark at taking 30mg ED I start to get some pretty severe lower back pumps...did you experience these? I'm assuming these might not be as bad if a run a lower dose. BTW, I will be keeping carbs fairly low during the last weeks of my cycle as it will be strictly cutting at that point. Thanks for you insight!

I was running 30mg I believe before then dropped down to 10mg that week so I could continue for a few days once I got back home. I felt like it was enough to preserve muscle mass despite my diet decrease for that weak and it allowed me to burn off some fat. I was taking it by itself also. And yea I am pretty sure I got some bad lower back pumps, but I had a healing fractured vertebrae at the time so alot of pain could have been confused with that lol. I think the lower dose will probably keep them from happening or I have heard some guys say taurine does a good job if I am not mistaken.

And as far as diet goes I think that would be wise, I ate pretty healthy it just wasnt much quantity wise I was hungry like 24/7. So I think thats what really topped off the fat burning. But I think that should do the trick.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    I would not run Mdrol as a cutter. Epistane, Pstanz, 11 oxo, Hdrol are much better choices. I happen to be going on a straight cut with Hdrol and 11oxo starting tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by fattymcbutterpants View Post
    I was running 30mg I believe before then dropped down to 10mg that week so I could continue for a few days once I got back home. I felt like it was enough to preserve muscle mass despite my diet decrease for that weak and it allowed me to burn off some fat. I was taking it by itself also. And yea I am pretty sure I got some bad lower back pumps, but I had a healing fractured vertebrae at the time so alot of pain could have been confused with that lol. I think the lower dose will probably keep them from happening or I have heard some guys say taurine does a good job if I am not mistaken.

And as far as diet goes I think that would be wise, I ate pretty healthy it just wasnt much quantity wise I was hungry like 24/7. So I think thats what really topped off the fat burning. But I think that should do the trick.
    Thanks for the info...Also, wanted to mention I'm currently sitting at about 10% BF

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    I would not run Mdrol as a cutter. Epistane, Pstanz, 11 oxo, Hdrol are much better choices. I happen to be going on a straight cut with Hdrol and 11oxo starting tomorrow.
    Have you tried to run mdrol as a cutter? Isn't mdrol a derivative of masteron ? So in my case which would you recommend? I have only taking mdrol as far as prohormones. I have heard of hdrol but basically heard it was a weaker mdrol.

I think he is probably right about there being other ones better for cutting than Mdrol. Idk about hdrol but I am sure there are more. But with the right diet mdrol will turn you iinto the hulk lol

I think he is probably right about there being other ones better for cutting than Mdrol. Idk about hdrol but I am sure there are more. But with the right diet mdrol will turn you iinto the hulk lol
    lol, thanks for the reply!

So guys who have used cutting prohormones...whats the best?

mlb29 is offline New Member
    hdrol- 100mgs for 5 weeks
    mdrol- 20mgs for 3 weeks
    epistane- 30-40mgs for 5 weeks
    orastan a- 300 mgs for 5 weeks

mdrol would be my choice and a lot cheaper

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    lol, thanks for the reply!

So guys who have used cutting prohormones...whats the best?
    m302- have you ever used prohoromes and if so are they worth the expensive price tag i have never ran them i see guys that have and i cannot tell the difference seems too me like thay do absolutly nothing but burn your wallet up what is your exp. with them are they worth it i am on a test cycle and hgh and considered using with but just seems like a waste ?

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    m302- have you ever used prohoromes and if so are they worth the expensive price tag i have never ran them i see guys that have and i cannot tell the difference seems too me like thay do absolutly nothing but burn your wallet up what is your exp. with them are they worth it i am on a test cycle and hgh and considered using with but just seems like a waste ?
    Buy a bottle of legit Mdrol, take 2 a day for 4 weeks and you sir will understand some of them pack some serious punch haha. But really man some are crap and some are super potent.

http://www.predatornutrition.com/pro...es_article.cfm

That article should explain most of them

Quote Originally Posted by mlb29 View Post
    hdrol- 100mgs for 5 weeks
    mdrol- 20mgs for 3 weeks
    epistane- 30-40mgs for 5 weeks
    orastan a- 300 mgs for 5 weeks

mdrol would be my choice and a lot cheaper
    Thanks for the list bro. Have you ran all of these...if not, which have your ran? From what I have read hdrol seems ideal for cutting as you are suppose to get dry/lean gains (I haven't taken hdrol before). I am a little hesitant using mdrol as a cutter as I have only used it for bulking purposes...granted I normally use it at 30mg ED throughout the four weeks. I am curious to see if taking only 20mg ED would lead to more "dry" gains. Another reason I am tentative to run mdrol is I get some crazy lower back pumps (I almost have to quit doing bent over barbell row and squats).

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    Get some mdrol by CEL (competitive edge labs) and take 30mg ED for 4 weeks. The first time I took this by itself I gained 12 lbs. Do you research though, it needs proper PCT and has some sides.

Buy a bottle of legit Mdrol, take 2 a day for 4 weeks and you sir will understand some of them pack some serious punch haha. But really man some are crap and some are super potent.

http://www.predatornutrition.com/pro...es_article.cfm

That article should explain most of them
    I agree...I had better bulking/strength results off 30mg ED mdrol than 40mg ED dbol .

mlb29 is offline New Member
    yes ive ran all pf these. i can cut on mdrol. cutting to me is mainly just my diet and extra cardio

Quote Originally Posted by mlb29 View Post
    yes ive ran all pf these. i can cut on mdrol. cutting to me is mainly just my diet and extra cardio
    true diet and cardio are def. the keys to cutting but at 30mg ED mdrol I did hold a little water...now this might be different at 20mg. I think I have decided on getting two bottles of hdrol and running it at 100mg ED.

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    Sorry for taking so long but u did do the right choice by choosing h-drol for last few weeks of cutting. I would not say I am an expert on Designer supplements but since 2005 Ive known people running all of these. Bulking and cutting. From my experience people using m-drol arms tend to dry out and get vascular but all the fluid goes to the stomach which u dont want at the end of cutting. H-drol u will remain the driest. E-Staine would of been good to. These resulsts are from about 50 real people in the real world. Hope u get great results.

Quote Originally Posted by bunktown View Post
    Sorry for taking so long but u did do the right choice by choosing h-drol for last few weeks of cutting. I would not say I am an expert on Designer supplements but since 2005 Ive known people running all of these. Bulking and cutting. From my experience people using m-drol arms tend to dry out and get vascular but all the fluid goes to the stomach which u dont want at the end of cutting. H-drol u will remain the driest. E-Staine would of been good to. These resulsts are from about 50 real people in the real world. Hope u get great results.
    Thanks bro...going to start the hdrol in 2 weeks. Do you have any comments on dosage and duration?

First off it is ashame that m-drol cant be used because masteron itself is good for cutting but in the methalation process things get all messed up and you dont have anything close to what you were aiming for. Now on to h-drol. Now I know what Im about to say might make some people argue but I dont see a need to go as high as a 100mgs. Now u can run it around 4-6 weeks, with 5 or 5 1/2 being the average. I would start out firsts 7-10 days at 50mg. Day 11-35 stay at 75mgs, which seems to be the correct dose. Now if u are running it more than 5 weeks continue at that dose till week 6 ends. I assume you know not to take all the pills at one time. Spread them out when at 50mg one in the morning just later in the day. When you go to 3 a day, I would take a pill every 6 hours. Now for some reason you feel u need to go up on dosage there is 2 things you can do. On day 21 which is end of 3rd week if your lifts havent gone up, reps havent increased, or stamina hasnt done anything which I highly doubt. You can either open and capsule roughly divide the powder into 2 and swallow a half which will give u 12.5mg extra a day 87.5mg a day total or take the whole thing which would be 100mg a day. If u do decide to go up at day 21, you will want to extend you h-drol cycle to a full 6 weeks. Oh I dont believe in tapering down. Esp since this is at the end of ur cutter. Thats what proper pct is for. Im sure you know most of this, but a little reminder never hurt. Hope this helps.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    I have been searching for oral winny but can't seem to find a local source. I'm running prop and tren A and want to use a cutting oral at the end of my cycle. What would you guys suggest? I have ran mdrol many times (although I normally run it at 30mg ED when bulking). I do have some mdrol but would hdrol or something else be better to cut with? Would a lower dose of say 20mg ED mdrol be good for cutting? Guys with prohormone cutting experience please chime in.
    this should fulfil your needs without any oral cutter, tren a is amazing even in a cal deficit

That is true to a degree, but that was not his question. He was looking for a little something extra for that edge. Instead of V, he needed an OTC option.

First off it is ashame that m-drol cant be used because masteron itself is good for cutting but in the methalation process things get all messed up and you dont have anything close to what you were aiming for. Now on to h-drol. Now I know what Im about to say might make some people argue but I dont see a need to go as high as a 100mgs. Now u can run it around 4-6 weeks, with 5 or 5 1/2 being the average. I would start out firsts 7-10 days at 50mg. Day 11-35 stay at 75mgs, which seems to be the correct dose. Now if u are running it more than 5 weeks continue at that dose till week 6 ends. I assume you know not to take all the pills at one time. Spread them out when at 50mg one in the morning just later in the day. When you go to 3 a day, I would take a pill every 6 hours. Now for some reason you feel u need to go up on dosage there is 2 things you can do. On day 21 which is end of 3rd week if your lifts havent gone up, reps havent increased, or stamina hasnt done anything which I highly doubt. You can either open and capsule roughly divide the powder into 2 and swallow a half which will give u 12.5mg extra a day 87.5mg a day total or take the whole thing which would be 100mg a day. If u do decide to go up at day 21, you will want to extend you h-drol cycle to a full 6 weeks. Oh I dont believe in tapering down. Esp since this is at the end of ur cutter. Thats what proper pct is for. Im sure you know most of this, but a little reminder never hurt. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the insight bro...I hope hdrol doesn't have the dreaded lower back pumps I get from mdrol. Those mother f'ers hurt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    this should fulfil your needs without any oral cutter, tren a is amazing even in a cal deficit
    You are entirely correct although like bunktown said I am looking for a little more edge, plus I will be running a fairly low dose of Tren A (100mg EOD).

That is true to a degree, but that was not his question. He was looking for a little something extra for that edge. Instead of V, he needed an OTC option.
    Yep, my goal is for people to come up and pay me to wash their clothes on my stomach! lol

The pumps shouldnt be bad at all but every person differs. h-drol is alot milder on the body than m-drol. Oh and to get paper thin dont forget diuretics last few days. Either over the counter r whatever u prefer. Also cut sodium out for a few days. If u already know this, just a reminder. You do that and if ur lean enough people will be able to wash clothes on your stomach which u should be. If I recall you started out cutting at 10% bf.

The pumps shouldnt be bad at all but every person differs. h-drol is alot milder on the body than m-drol. Oh and to get paper thin dont forget diuretics last few days. Either over the counter r whatever u prefer. Also cut sodium out for a few days. If u already know this, just a reminder. You do that and if ur lean enough people will be able to wash clothes on your stomach which u should be. If I recall you started out cutting at 10% bf.
    Yes sir, currently at 10% BF...my goal is 8%

bruary17 is offline Member
    M-drol is a wet bulk, it will bloat you. Running H-drol at 100mg is completely unnecessary, 50-75 mg is the sweet spot for most. Hdrol would be a decent cutter, but the better choice would be epi, I've never ran it but I hear with proper diet you can lose fat AND gain dry muscle. Have some fish oil and def some cissus on hand because it will dry out your joints.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Running Epistane while using tren would be like having one beer to augment the effects of an entire night of drinking Jack Daniels. Its useless and wont do anything.
    I also have a theory on conversion of ph or ph precursors while on AAS - but im still researching it so i dont wanna put it out there. I may be off base so until i know im keeping it to myself.
    TBH I agree with Dec11 and if i was going to add in an oral id add in a phamrceutical - not a ph or a ph precusor.
    DHT based oral like say Var if u cant get winny. GR8 synergy with test/tren. I like winny and have had great results with test/tren/winny but Var is a good alternative.
    JMO

Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    M-drol is a wet bulk, it will bloat you. Running H-drol at 100mg is completely unnecessary, 50-75 mg is the sweet spot for most. Hdrol would be a decent cutter, but the better choice would be epi, I've never ran it but I hear with proper diet you can lose fat AND gain dry muscle. Have some fish oil and def some cissus on hand because it will dry out your joints.
    Thanks for the post...yeah I always take fish oil, glucosamine, and cissus. Especially when cutting!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Running Epistane while using tren would be like having one beer to augment the effects of an entire night of drinking Jack Daniels. Its useless and wont do anything.
    I also have a theory on conversion of ph or ph precursors while on AAS - but im still researching it so i dont wanna put it out there. I may be off base so until i know im keeping it to myself.
    TBH I agree with Dec11 and if i was going to add in an oral id add in a phamrceutical - not a ph or a ph precusor.
    DHT based oral like say Var if u cant get winny. GR8 synergy with test/tren. I like winny and have had great results with test/tren/winny but Var is a good alternative.
    JMO
    Jimmy once you get your theory ironed out I would love to hear about it as I have always made nice gains running aas and prohormones at the same time. I will update you on how the hdrol treats me.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Jimmy once you get your theory ironed out I would love to hear about it as I have always made nice gains running aas and prohormones at the same time. I will update you on how the hdrol treats me.
    Thanks M302 ! That would actually be helpful as i respect you opinion and since hdrol requires an enzymatic conversion to be active it falls perfectly into what i am looking into - so please do. You have to remeber many coupounds people refer to as prohormones really arent prohormones. For example mdrol doesnt need to convert to anything. In all reality even though i hate to say it- its a steroid - not a prohormone. Hdrol however fits the bill perfectly for my research.
    Have you run a similar test /tren cycle so you can compare with and without hdrol ?
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 05-05-2011 at 10:31 PM.

wantaesthetics is offline New Member
    for cuts imo you should be looking to extend the cycle to the maximum length so u can cut the most fat without losing muscle. Why cut on 3 weeks of mdrol and lose only ~6 lbs.

I cut once like this (btw this might be broscience but worked for me, adding compounds over the course of the cut helped due to the initial "kick" when the compounds took effect, it helped keep strength the same even on a huge 1k deficit).

Ok so week 1-2 EC stack + creatine 1k deficit
    week 3 EC stack + creatine + CEL P-Stanz 1k deficit
    week 4 EC stack + CEL P-Stanz 1k deficit (forgot the dose but pretty high)
    week 5-8 CEL P-Stanz + Hdrol (hdrol was 75/75/75/75) 1.25k deficit
    week 9-10 CEL Hdrol (100/100) 1k deficit
    PCT was nolva+creatine (lol) 20/20/20/10/10 and I ate at maintenance during pct

helped me cut about 22lbs of fat and lost 0 strength literally and I gained 3 in pct even eating at maintenance which indicated water weight and a slightly depressed metabolism and after effects of depressed test. If u cut at -500 u might gain str. But i cut at -1k and -1.25k at one point.

Overall I went from reasonably chubby to flexed abs. Sick, sick cut. Im gonna run one similar to this in feb a few months after my test e cycle. It should help me get down to absolutely shredded status.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Thanks M302 ! That would actually be helpful as i respect you opinion and since hdrol requires an enzymatic conversion to be active it falls perfectly into what i am looking into - so please do. You have to remeber many coupounds people refer to as prohormones really arent prohormones. For example mdrol doesnt need to convert to anything. In all reality even though i hate to say it- its a steroid - not a prohormone. Hdrol however fits the bill perfectly for my research.
    Have you run a similar test /tren cycle so you can compare with and without hdrol ?
    It's funny you mention mdrol as this is the only "prohormone" I have taken and always had great results on aas or not. Yeah I have ran a similar test/tren cycle so I should be able to compare. Will keep you updated!

kjs1977 is offline New Member
    what do you guys think of the prohormone emonster?

Thread Information