billyyb is offline Junior Member

what supplements do u feel actually make a difference?

what supplements do u feel work, are worth the money, and that u would recommend? atm im not sure if i shld bother buying more than just whey protein.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I personally only use protein, amino acids, and creatine sometimes while off cycle. I used to buy preworkout mix but found black coffee much cheaper and just as efficient.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Old school > Vanadyl sulfate and Creatine = crazy pumps and vascularity . Cheapest gains you can buy . N O supplements have large following at a large cost .

I guess it depends on what your goals are . Strength , weight-loose or gain , good health , pre-workout , recovery , lower cholesterol , and so on .

billyyb is offline Junior Member
    yeah true, i was thinking along the lines of energy/recovery/muscle gain... gonna look into amino acids, any one know if they are meant to be taken pre or post work out?

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Supplementation is largerly dependent on diet. I adjust based on goals. If I'm cutting my carbs are lower and the ECA stack can get you through a tough workout. I also use Amino's. I drop the amino's/ECA and add in creatine on a bulker. I'm getting plenty of Amino's and carbs through diet on a bulker so theres no need for further amino supps and energy supps.

I ALWAYS take a multi, vitamin C, and Fish oil. Those are staples.

Like the occasional drink? Throw in some milk thistle for extra protection. So many variables to supplementation. Set up a plan based on your needs, not somebody elses.

One more tip. Avoid anything that lists 'proprietary blent' on the label. It's BS.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    'proprietary blent' he means 'proprietary blend'

Thread Information