Angel of death is offline Senior Member

My natural growth hormone stack

Let me give you some brief history I've recently used somatropin for 3-4 months and then my supplier run out. Since then I've done my research and figured I would do my best to make a natural growth hormone increasing stack. Now who knows if this stuff actually works but my sleep is much much better and my recovery time has greatly improved.

Gaba- 5000mgs
    Powerfull (usp labs)- 2 tabs before I lift, 3 before bed
    Deer Antler Velvet (planetary herbals, 25 dollars on amazon.com)- 1gram per night
    Melatonan- 12mgs

I've done my research and I am in LOVE with USP's supplement powerfull. I wake up with wood every morning and sleep great, I honestly feel almost just as good as I did on the real thing and I think this supplement has a lot to do with it.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    Let me give you some brief history I've recently used somatropin for 3-4 months and then my supplier run out. Since then I've done my research and figured I would do my best to make a natural growth hormone increasing stack. Now who knows if this stuff actually works but my sleep is much much better and my recovery time has greatly improved.

Gaba- 5000mgs
    Powerfull (usp labs)- 2 tabs before I lift, 3 before bed
    Deer Antler Velvet (planetary herbals, 25 dollars on amazon.com)- 1gram per night
    Melatonan- 12mgs

I've done my research and I am in LOVE with USP's supplement powerfull. I wake up with wood every morning and sleep great, I honestly feel almost just as good as I did on the real thing and I think this supplement has a lot to do with it.
    Powerfull has been out for almost 5 years and if this was the next great supplement that spiked GH like it claims we would have heard a lot more about it by now and everyone would be using it.

Deer antler velvet too? Man you are buying into all this new "revolutionary" garbage with wild claims.

The placebo effect is a wonderful thing for supplement companies.

Im very aware that powerfull has been out a long time...thats why theres good reviews for it almost everywhere you look. There are studies done on all these supplements that they can naturally increase HGH, you don't have to hate on it

And deer antler velvet is hardly "revolutionary" people in china and new zealand have been using it for medicinal purposes for years. If you think its "revolutionary" you need to get out from that rock you live under

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I take the gaba and melatonin every single night....curious about Powerful.....there is a thread in the hgh forum re: deer antler for a good read...
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

yeah i read that, the powerfull seems to do it exactly what it claims, if someone was to tell me it didn't increase HGH levels at all I'd probably still use it

so......does it help put you into a real good deep sleep? like hgh?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

yeah thats what im talking about, thats the best effect it has in my opinion. I sleep like a baby and have very vivid dreams just like when I was on the real stuff...it leads me to believe that it does have some sort of positive effect on hgh levels. My recovery time has been better in between workouts as well, order it from amazon.com its like 30 bucks on there and its 50 in vshop or gnc. I also got my deer antler velvet on amazon its 25 bucks for a bottle of that stuff.
    Last edited by Angel of death; 05-14-2011 at 01:47 PM.

^^^ thanks....sounds good to me! Anything to replicate that hgh sleep, I am game!
    Author Unknown

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i may have to look into this stuff. i do not sleep good at all, even after a strenuous activity.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It would be interesting to see what your IGF-1 levels are at.

let me know what you guys end up trying and how it works for you...

Thread Information