robkesl is offline Senior Member

Clenbuteraol and concerta

i take concerta for concentration for add. For those that dont know its a stimulant.

i want to run a short cycle of clen at the end of a cycle which is also a stimulant, Im guessing i should get off the concerta for that month? or maybe dumb down the dosage of clen? i want the fat burning benefits of clen. any suggestions from anyone that has been here before?

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    i understand that clen is a thermogenic, which deals with the sympathetic nervous system, that helps deal with vigerous muscle activitiy, stress, and emergencies, which is part of the automatic nervous system, which is part of the peripheral nervous system i believe.

then...

and concerta, or ritalin deals with the central nervous system, because it helps regulate brain type stuff... alertness, focus, fatigue

two different systems, two different drugs, two different affects....

is it ok to tax both systems? i dont know, thats what im asking. Most people would say you shouldnt tax anything, but then theyd be hipocrates. beause the world runs on caffenienee(sp) would the effects be more affective? Like doing a tripple threat, testosterone , hgh, and insulin ?

i really cant find info on this, if you have any cognitive thoughts please?

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Do both. It's insane. You will burn off fat like you breath. Most all members here will advise against it and I can fully see why if you are not used to tons of stimulants.

I did concerta and Clen and it helped me drop 10lbs in a month. I was on Ritalin and it made me so tired even with 80-100mcg of Clen.

Thread Information