Thread: Rogue by SDN

solid-d is offline Member

Rogue by SDN

I just bought this stuff. Here is a link to all the claims made by this product for those not familiar.

Well Im going to start this tomorrow. It is 60 pills, which is either 30 days or 20 days if i load it. We shall see. This is 'like' a prohormon but is not a prohormon. Its suppose to be 100% natural, increasing your bodys natural test by producing more and no PCT is required. Has anyone taken this? Results? Well I will post my results in 20 or 30 days. If its junk I will never buy into this hype crap again, if it works I might run it every other month. We shall see. Please post results if taken.
    Please dont post retarded remarks if you never taken. Thanks for looking at my post
    Last edited by solid-d; 05-15-2011 at 04:59 PM. Reason: posted link by mistake

Here is more about the product and whats inside..

To make sure it delivers results like the pro-hormones of old, Rogue has taken over 6 long years to develop.

For years the sports nutrition industry has been saturated with Pro-hormones which deliver less then they claim. This is why SCIENCE DEFINED NUTRITION went over numerous experiments, ingredient lists and technologies for past 6 years to produce ROGUE, a product which is effective as it claims. SCIENCE DEFINED NUTRITION will focus on the highest quality, maximum results and consumer safety in every product. It has taken a long time, but finally we have been able to bridge the gap between Effectiveness of a Product and Safety of the Consumer through our ********** research & development, technology, equipment and high quality ingredients.

ROGUE™ has proven lab results of over 20* lbs lean muscle gain and minimum 10*lbs of real world results on the use of 3 to 4 week use of ROGUE™. NO synthetic hormones, pro-hormones, pro-steroids or hazardous chemicals, were used in the formulation of ROGUE™.
    *(Results may vary based on diet and training effectiveness, ROGUE™ is designed to be taken with a High Protein and Calorie diet)
    Science Defined Nutrition (S*D*N) has been in the shadows with intensive researchers waiting for the perfect opportunity and product to emerge and make their presence felt within the supplement industry. Our goal is to bridge the gap between science, technology, research and ingredients which product results to give the consumer a healthy and good alternative to toxic compounds which we are all used to and which we are negatively aware of!

Our 1st innovation is Rouge.
    Rogue does not contain any synthetic hormone, pro-hormone, pro-steroid , chemical or altered derivative which is ideal for anabolic growth without side effects. Achieve overall well being as no one can be fit and healthy if they are suffering from a side effect of a chemical.

Rogue is designed as the most effect non-steroidal / non artificial chemical induced muscle gaining, cellular adhesion and cell multiplier agent. The natural extracts used in Rogue are known for their properties for years, but at Science Defined Nutrition Laboratory, we went 10 steps further by extracting those natural extracts to a level where these natural extracts effect becomes Anabolic. At Science Defined Nutrition we did something which was completely new and effective.

In our principle key research we monitored how the chemically induced anabolic agents / steroids or pro-hormones work, instead of making a perfect clone, we monitored there effect on every part of the human body, we monitored the changes in body from Nano levels to milligrams and grams.

After a complete review of the changes from the certain so called pro-hormones we looked for the natural alternatives which offer the same effects to the body without the side effects. Instead of having a chemically induced hormonal metabolism effect we added natural extracts in Rogue which we scientically proben as; lipid mediators, antihistamines, safe aphrodisiacs and safe appetite stimulants.

Rogue also contains a blend of the natural extracts which are mostly effective on the hormonal levels, the natural extracts used in Rogue contains multiple properties to support and elevate growth hormone , testosterone and other leuteotropic hormones which work perpendicular in anabolic muscle gaining SAFE effects.

To ensure that the consumers safety and avoid side effects of the high concentrated extracts of the powerful ingredients used into Rogue, there were added anti hepatic toxic, leukotriene inhibitors, anti carcinogenic and strong apoptosis induced derivates to stabilise the gains at genetic levels.

RG-HORMONES-SINTOX:
    The extracts used in Rogue promises to appear as the biggest anabolic ergogenic extracts of the millennium. Enhances energy levels, dramatically increases testosterone levels while expanding the levels of growth hormones to the maximum while containing the trace amounts of dopamine, 5HYDROXYTRYPTAMINE, and beta carotene.

RG-ADAPTO:
    The most anabolic and adptogenic chosen extracts backed by Science Defined Nutrition's intensive research proven to build the highest quality of muscle while increasing the strength and decreases fat levels in the body. The adaptogenic compounds enhances and stimulates the recovery of tissue and cells promoting the cellular rebound and adhesion from extremely strenuous exercises.

RG-ABSORBTION:
    The most highly concentrated herbal extracts intended for one and only one purpose, absorb and digest the protein and carbohydrates while the secondary objectives of vaso-active intestinal peptides, while providing NSAIDS reduce inflammation which sometime causes intestinal and liver abnormalities and the building material, all through the endocrine level ending at the most complex genetic apoptosis level.

RG-ANDRADISTILATE:
    A preoperative extract of ingredients leutropic hormones and prolactine which are synthesized by lactrotrope cells in the adenohypophyss (anterior pituitary gland) at genetic level the gene encoding prolactine in humans is located on chromosome 6 which is proven to regulate immune response, a simply extraordinary formula with Grade-androgenic analog which mimics the testosterone and effects perpendicular as testosterone.

RG-DIGESTOPERATIVES
    To ensure the safety of liver, Science Defined Nutrition added multiple liver protective’s which act perpendicular with diet and nutrition uptake and prevented formation of gas or other abnormalities in gastrointestinal tracts while eliminating toxins and vitalizing the digestive system and as a secondary option the blood while preventing the liver and intestinal abnormalities, urinary and bladder discomfort due to increased protein and mineral output.

RG-SDNTECH:
    Finally there is the RG SDNTECH extracts, the extracts which are intended to act as a diuretics, anti-inflammatory, with blood thinning cholesterol lowering properties. What else? It is also a mixture matrix of multivitamin, over 85 multi-minerals, a cholagogue, vermifuge, and an anti-oxidant.

Nutritional Information (per 1 capsule)
    Rogue 500mg
    Rogue Natural Extracts Proprietary Blend: (White leadwort, licorice, nutmeg, winter cherry, phyllanthus, black asphaltum, black myrobalan, yerbo de tago, Eugenia aromaticum, ginger, cumin, connessi bar, Kurchine, Solasonine, 3-heptadecanone, Anahygrine Cuscohygrin, Phyllanthus Embilca, Mucuna Pruriens, Withania Somnifera, terminalia arjuna, Piper Longum).

Other ingredients:

PS- I paid $50 for it.
    Last edited by solid-d; 05-15-2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Posted a link

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    In accordance with the rules please edit both of your posts and remove the links. If you wish you can merlely cut and paste the supplement info in your post - but no links. Thank You!

Now as far as your supplement - you may not like my input. Basically you have various flora , fauna , and grass clippings from around the world , hidden in a proprietary blend so you have no idea how much of each ingredient is used. Im not sure what you wqere hoping for in taking this but much like the vast majority of herbal "muscle building" supplements - this one will be 100% useless in changing body compostion. Early on i wasted some money on supplements like this. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Next time maybe ask here befor you buy a supplement to get good feedback on what works. Also you should check out discountsupplements - their pricing is amazing.

Not rying to sound harsh...just being a staright shooter....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 05-14-2011 at 07:58 PM.

Jimmy,
    1st off I not sure how to edit but Il look into it. 2nd, i enjoy my Coronas on the weekend so I wanted something (prohormon like) that wasnt toxic and didnt shut me down. With all the research I done with natural test boosters, I came up with this crap. I already bought it so Im gonna take it. Today I did chest and put up 225 X 8. Lets see if that will change in the next 20 - 30 days.. If it doesnt(and im not talking 1 rep), I will never buy the next "hype that works" but im gonna try it.. I was gonna get a superdriol stack for $60 but its super toxic. At that point rather just get a cycle. But my cycles cost me $1000+

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d View Post
    Jimmy,
    1st off I not sure how to edit but Il look into it. 2nd, i enjoy my Coronas on the weekend so I wanted something (prohormon like) that wasnt toxic and didnt shut me down. With all the research I done with natural test boosters, I came up with this crap. I already bought it so Im gonna take it. Today I did chest and put up 225 X 8. Lets see if that will change in the next 20 - 30 days.. If it doesnt(and im not talking 1 rep), I will never buy the next "hype that works" but im gonna try it.. I was gonna get a superdriol stack for $60 but its super toxic. At that point rather just get a cycle. But my cycles cost me $1000+

Its all good. If you are looking for a test booster that does work and wont shut you down look into testforce 2 by epharm. Its a DAA product - proven in studies , on humans , to really work. It will increase your test levels by 40% . Unlike most of this herbal crap it really works in studies and in real life.

Oh to edit you simply go to the thread while logged in - look at the post and click edit in the bottom rigth - you can then remove links in 1st and 2nd post and like i said if u want cut and paste the supplement info directly into your post. Thanks bro...

Take it easy....

To make sure it delivers results like the pro-hormones of old, Rogue has taken over 6 long years to develop.

For years the sports nutrition industry has been saturated with Pro-hormones which deliver less then they claim. This is why SCIENCE DEFINED NUTRITION went over numerous experiments, ingredient lists and technologies for past 6 years to produce ROGUE, a product which is effective as it claims. SCIENCE DEFINED NUTRITION will focus on the highest quality, maximum results and consumer safety in every product. It has taken a long time, but finally we have been able to bridge the gap between Effectiveness of a Product and Safety of the Consumer through our ********** research & development, technology, equipment and high quality ingredients.

ROGUE™ has proven lab results of over 20* lbs lean muscle gain and minimum 10*lbs of real world results on the use of 3 to 4 week use of ROGUE™. NO synthetic hormones, pro-hormones, pro-steroids or hazardous chemicals, were used in the formulation of ROGUE™.
    *(Results may vary based on diet and training effectiveness, ROGUE™ is designed to be taken with a High Protein and Calorie diet)
    Science Defined Nutrition (S*D*N) has been in the shadows with intensive researchers waiting for the perfect opportunity and product to emerge and make their presence felt within the supplement industry. Our goal is to bridge the gap between science, technology, research and ingredients which product results to give the consumer a healthy and good alternative to toxic compounds which we are all used to and which we are negatively aware of!

Our 1st innovation is Rouge.
    Rogue does not contain any synthetic hormone, pro-hormone, pro-steroid , chemical or altered derivative which is ideal for anabolic growth without side effects. Achieve overall well being as no one can be fit and healthy if they are suffering from a side effect of a chemical.

Rogue is designed as the most effect non-steroidal / non artificial chemical induced muscle gaining, cellular adhesion and cell multiplier agent. The natural extracts used in Rogue are known for their properties for years, but at Science Defined Nutrition Laboratory, we went 10 steps further by extracting those natural extracts to a level where these natural extracts effect becomes Anabolic. At Science Defined Nutrition we did something which was completely new and effective.

In our principle key research we monitored how the chemically induced anabolic agents / steroids or pro-hormones work, instead of making a perfect clone, we monitored there effect on every part of the human body, we monitored the changes in body from Nano levels to milligrams and grams.

After a complete review of the changes from the certain so called pro-hormones we looked for the natural alternatives which offer the same effects to the body without the side effects. Instead of having a chemically induced hormonal metabolism effect we added natural extracts in Rogue which we scientically proben as; lipid mediators, antihistamines, safe aphrodisiacs and safe appetite stimulants.

Rogue also contains a blend of the natural extracts which are mostly effective on the hormonal levels, the natural extracts used in Rogue contains multiple properties to support and elevate growth hormone , testosterone and other leuteotropic hormones which work perpendicular in anabolic muscle gaining SAFE effects.

To ensure that the consumers safety and avoid side effects of the high concentrated extracts of the powerful ingredients used into Rogue, there were added anti hepatic toxic, leukotriene inhibitors, anti carcinogenic and strong apoptosis induced derivates to stabilise the gains at genetic levels.

RG-HORMONES-SINTOX:
    The extracts used in Rogue promises to appear as the biggest anabolic ergogenic extracts of the millennium. Enhances energy levels, dramatically increases testosterone levels while expanding the levels of growth hormones to the maximum while containing the trace amounts of dopamine, 5HYDROXYTRYPTAMINE, and beta carotene.

RG-ADAPTO:
    The most anabolic and adptogenic chosen extracts backed by Science Defined Nutrition's intensive research proven to build the highest quality of muscle while increasing the strength and decreases fat levels in the body. The adaptogenic compounds enhances and stimulates the recovery of tissue and cells promoting the cellular rebound and adhesion from extremely strenuous exercises.

RG-ABSORBTION:
    The most highly concentrated herbal extracts intended for one and only one purpose, absorb and digest the protein and carbohydrates while the secondary objectives of vaso-active intestinal peptides, while providing NSAIDS reduce inflammation which sometime causes intestinal and liver abnormalities and the building material, all through the endocrine level ending at the most complex genetic apoptosis level.

RG-ANDRADISTILATE:
    A preoperative extract of ingredients leutropic hormones and prolactine which are synthesized by lactrotrope cells in the adenohypophyss (anterior pituitary gland) at genetic level the gene encoding prolactine in humans is located on chromosome 6 which is proven to regulate immune response, a simply extraordinary formula with Grade-androgenic analog which mimics the testosterone and effects perpendicular as testosterone.

RG-DIGESTOPERATIVES
    To ensure the safety of liver, Science Defined Nutrition added multiple liver protective’s which act perpendicular with diet and nutrition uptake and prevented formation of gas or other abnormalities in gastrointestinal tracts while eliminating toxins and vitalizing the digestive system and as a secondary option the blood while preventing the liver and intestinal abnormalities, urinary and bladder discomfort due to increased protein and mineral output.

RG-SDNTECH:
    Finally there is the RG SDNTECH extracts, the extracts which are intended to act as a diuretics, anti-inflammatory, with blood thinning cholesterol lowering properties. What else? It is also a mixture matrix of multivitamin, over 85 multi-minerals, a cholagogue, vermifuge, and an anti-oxidant.

Nutritional Information (per 1 capsule)
    Rogue 500mg
    Rogue Natural Extracts Proprietary Blend: (White leadwort, licorice, nutmeg, winter cherry, phyllanthus, black asphaltum, black myrobalan, yerbo de tago, Eugenia aromaticum, ginger, cumin, connessi bar, Kurchine, Solasonine, 3-heptadecanone, Anahygrine Cuscohygrin, Phyllanthus Embilca, Mucuna Pruriens, Withania Somnifera, terminalia arjuna, Piper Longum).

Other ingredients:

So has anyone taken this???

So far I took it for 5 days and all I can say is that is does make you super hungry. I mean, I eat a full meal, then an hr later Im ready for another.. Which, perhaps can add growth if your eating alot.

Thread Information