Thread: m drol

neverstoptraining is offline New Member

m drol

wanting to start mdrol with the supporting supps, and diet.

just wondering who as done it and where the gains maintained after pct?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have taken it several times...I really like this product but it does have some pretty harsh sides. It is liver toxic and gives some crippling lower back pumps. I took 30mg for 4 weeks and gained about 12 lbs...kept about 6-8 lbs after PCT. YOU DO NEED PCT WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!

AnavarX is offline Associate Member
    I took it once about 2 years ago for 3 weeks and 3 days. The last three days I ran up to 40 mg and took 20mg of tamoxifen . The following weeks were 40-40-20-20 tamoxifen

I'm thinking of running a similar cycle only I would use Aspartic Acid (testforce 2 ) with the PCT. If you have not read about aspartic acid, then there are a hand-full of medical journal articles that supports it's ability to naturally increase test production. I have seen reports of 57% increases on this product alone so it should bring levels up to normal very fast. Also I have read that BCAA's trigger a similar response but due to several amino acids being in that study I could not tell if one was responsible for the spike than the rest.

I did take arimidex then too but I think it was overkill. U prevent testosterone from converting to est too much and u lose hair due to DHT build up.

My weight went up 20lbs from basal***Srry I'm on an iPhone

My weight went up a good 200lbs from basal on 8 reps and I kept like 6-7lbs
    I also kept the strength - leg press went up 200 but I got tendonitis from always doing too much

Lol I lost 2% bf and gained 14 lbs in a week. And I had done 2 skin fold tests and electro to back it up. The guy asked if I was taking anything. My log is up on here if you want to check. Changed my workout rioting since but it might help you.

cool, thanks for the input...

i was looking at the sticky for SD...and i was thinking of taking C.E.L. m drol and following there advise...

Example Layout of Support Supplements:

One Week Before

Multi
Milk Thistle 1000mg ED

Hawthorn Berry 1100mg
    ED
CoQ10 – 250mg ED

During Cycle & PCT

Milk Thistle – 2000mg ED

Hawthorn Berry 11oomg ED

CoQ10 – 250mg ED

Red Yeast Rice – 100mg ED

Niacin – 1000mg ED

Multi- Vitamin Or Multi Vitamin Packs

PCT:
    Week 1
Clomid: 100mg
Aromasin : 25mg

Week 2
Clomid: 70mg
Aromasin: 25 mg

Week 3
Clomid: 70 mg
Aromasin: 25mg

Week 4
Clomid: 35mg

DOES THIS ALL SOUND SAFE?

post pending moderator...

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnavarX View Post
    I took it once about 2 years ago for 3 weeks and 3 days. The last three days I ran up to 40 mg and took 20mg of tamoxifen . The following weeks were 40-40-20-20 tamoxifen

I'm thinking of running a similar cycle only I would use Aspartic Acid (testforce 2 ) with the PCT. If you have not read about aspartic acid, then there are a hand-full of medical journal articles that supports it's ability to naturally increase test production. I have seen reports of 57% increases on this product alone so it should bring levels up to normal very fast. Also I have read that BCAA's trigger a similar response but due to several amino acids being in that study I could not tell if one was responsible for the spike than the rest.

I did take arimidex then too but I think it was overkill. U prevent testosterone from converting to est too much and u lose hair due to DHT build up.

My weight went up 20lbs from basal***Srry I'm on an iPhone

My weight went up a good 200lbs from basal on 8 reps and I kept like 6-7lbs
    I also kept the strength - leg press went up 200 but I got tendonitis from always doing too much

Lol I lost 2% bf and gained 14 lbs in a week. And I had done 2 skin fold tests and electro to back it up. The guy asked if I was taking anything. My log is up on here if you want to check. Changed my workout rioting since but it might help you.
    I tried D-Aspartic Acid and wasn't impressed. I would not really on this solely as a PCT!

i was thinking of this for PCT....

Week 1

Clomid: 100mg
    Aromasin : 25mg

Week 2

Clomid: 70mg

Aromasin: 25 mg

Week 3

Clomid: 70 mg

Week 4