TOkidd is offline Productive Member

How long can I use creatine for?

Hey all,

For the past six weeks I've been using Six-Star Elite Protein with good results. I really like the product - especially its amino acid blend. I don't like that it's not 100% whey isoilate, but it's worked quite well compared with the many other supplements I've tried over the years so I've stuck with it.

The one thing I'm wondering is about creatine, because the mixture contains creatine and I'd like to know how long one can take extra amounts for. Are there any negative health effects from taking creatine long term. If so, I'd like to switch to a pure whey protein supplement.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

TOkidd

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    take kre akalyn man discount supplements the sponsor we have has an amazing deal on it. its like 15 bucks or something take 2 a day. buy two bottles trust me then you do not have to pay for shipping. If you go to a local supplement store it will be almost triple that amount for one bottle. You do not have to load with kre akalyn and you do not need to come off and their is basically no bloat. I love the stuff and discount supplement is ultra fast.

the brand i use is EFX.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    take kre akalyn man discount supplements the sponsor we have has an amazing deal on it. its like 15 bucks or something take 2 a day. buy two bottles trust me then you do not have to pay for shipping. If you go to a local supplement store it will be almost triple that amount for one bottle. You do not have to load with kre akalyn and you do not need to come off and their is basically no bloat. I love the stuff and discount supplement is ultra fast.

the brand i use is EFX.
    i agree..kre alkalyn is the way to go and you do not need to cycle

Thanks for the recommendation guys, but I'm still wondering when and whether I should switch to a different protein. What are the long term effects of taking creatine monohydrate? How long can you take it without encountering problems?

Thanks,

TOkidd

kalspic is offline Senior Member

thanks bro.

TOkidd

Thread Information