Gucks is offline Member

Make BCAA Powder Taste Better

for a while i've just being doing the same as most people with BCAA powder, mix it with water and neck it!

then i tryed Scivation Xtend and it was just so much better then putting up with the nasty taste of BCAA's but it cost twice as much as buying standard BCAA powder, some people say thats because it has glutamine in it aswell but glutamine is one of the cheapest products out there. i buy 1kg for €20.

what ive started doing now is something i really like, just using concentrated lime juice. it really takes the bitterness out of BCAA's and i would say its even border-line pleasant to drink :P

all i do is: 150ml concentrated lime juice (u'll need about twice as much if its normal lime juice)
    make it up to 500ml with water
    10g BCAA's
    5g L-Glutamine

works amazingly well and i think people will like it alot more then forking out excessive money for BCAA products or having to bare the taste of drinking it with water.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i just use low sugar orange squash
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    i just use low sugar orange squash
    lime squash is the same thing only its lime :P covers the taste much btr then when ive tryed orange imo, theres higher concentrations of citric and malic acid in lime then orange.

Where do you get 1kg of glutamine with 20 euros ?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    Where do you get 1kg of glutamine with 20 euros ?
    i like to know this too.. i live right next to you and i pay 55 euro for a kg.. WTF?? where you getting your protein powders?

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    i like to know this too.. i live right next to you and i pay 55 euro for a kg.. WTF?? where you getting your protein powders?
    http://www.myprotein.com/ie/products/glutamine <- €5 delivery to ireland, free for orders over €120

€23 if u want to be picky :P i used to buy 300g for €20 in nutrition connection untill i realised that place is a rip-off...

i pay €40 for 1kg of BCAA form that same site. i dont bother buying whey off there because i can get it for pretty much the same price in westpoint sup shop. bought kinetica for the first time just to support irish brands :P u tryed any of their stuff? their pretty good value and i got a few free protein bars with my whey. the best protein bars ive tryed! never been a fan of any of the others.

Thread Information