Thread: Tribulus Cycle

doby48 is offline Female Member

Tribulus Cycle

I posted something similar to this in the Womens area but got no response so I figured I would post here and see if some of the guys will give me input...

I was looking at running a cycle of Tribulus or a Trib stack and was just wondering if anyone runs this seperatly or only on cycle or pct. If you have run it seperately, have you noticed any increase in endurance or gains? The reason for my interested is that I have read the Tribulus can help decrease or eliminate PMS symptoms (which is always good), help with insominia (which I get often) and can also help with endurance and gains because of the increase testosterone . I am mainly considering this for endurance and gains with the other things just being bonus.

I have also considered running Tribuls stack like one of the following:
    Tribulus, DHEA, and Andro
    Tribulus and ZMA

Any feedback is appreciated, and if anyones ladies have used it I would be interested in their experiences as well.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

ripped525 is offline Junior Member
    Dont waste your money on ZMA that only works if ur zinc and magnesium levels are depleted. Thats what i researched anyways. As for the tribulus i take it by it self but i dont think it has influenced my work outs to be more intense as for andro every body i know gained size from it but i wouldnt use it, too toxic on the liver

zOaib is offline VET
    i take 10 caps of VITRIX trib ........... they pump me up and i get great workouts from itself ......... for trib u first have to find a good product and also some ppl take hihger doses for it to effect them but the thing does work , it all depends on your dosages !

Thanks for the tips guys, I knew I could count on someone to respond here! I do have a magnesium deficiency and take a very high amount of magnesium supplements a day so maybe that ZMA is something worth looking more into for me anyways. I appreciate the info.

birsling is offline Member
    I have run Trib, Andro, and DHEA together. I saw good and consistent strength gains, but not much size gain. I didn't think it jumped up my intensity level either. I dumped the idea because I started to wonder if a placebo would have done the same thing. ZOAIB is probably right though, if you can find the right dosage, things may be different. This is also a few years back, so I don't know if brands available now are better. Just my 2 cents. Hope it helped

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I did it with ZMA PM by Kaizen, worked great for me. Workouts were much more energetic, but that coulda bveen from getting good sleep. Like any of these things, they will take a while for you to really feel anything.

eacman65 is offline Member
    whats a good brand of tribulus

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    optimum nutritions , and nutrex (vitrix)

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eacman65
    I like AST-SS.

thanks

The Beast Within is offline New Member
    How much Tribulus would you guys suggest per day?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I think vitrix by nutrex is the best trib supplement out there right now. I would suggest taking 5 grams of trib ED.

zOaib is offline VET
    yeah it is dude , but the prob is u need to take 10caps of it to get what u want but 6 works too which is the recommended dose on it ............. i got 6 bottles from ebay for 35 bucks so i cant complain ............ otherwise the **** bottle is 29.99 regularly anywhere , but it does work !

Beat is offline Associate Member
    i got nothing at all from tribulus, i regret even trying it.. as for insomnia i would recommend ZMA.. the magnesium in it helps alot it made me "awaken"

ZMA has always helped me get a great night of sleep

I think I'll try Tribuls & ZMA each seperatly for a while and see how things go before combining them. I like to know specifically what his helping out and what isn't so I'm not just wasting my time and money. Thanks for the tips everyone!

chelos is offline New Member
    I bought today N1-T from UNIVERSAL and i wander how to take the pills, i understand that i should take 2/day but that means 45 days, isn't that a long time? i don't want to mess up my natural secretion of testosteron. Maybe i should take half now and wait ...x weeks and then take the other half? What should i do? Thanks

Thread Information