xt0olx is offline Junior Member

NO Shotgun and creatine?

well yesterday i bought some shotgun and creatine. I am taking a serving of shotgun pre workout and then a serving of mono creatine with my proteine shake post workout. is this a good thing? cause i know shotgun has some creatine in it

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    your all good

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Yes it is a good thing. Most Pre-workout drinks have minimal amounts of creatine. Its always a good idea to supplement with a little more for the added benefit.

thank you shotgun works amazing for me. I feel insane at the gym i get so much energy its like i never wanna leave even when my muscles give out on me i wanna keep going! lol maybe its that plus the sust300

Gucks is offline Member
    shotgun was absolute garbage for me...its a 20g serving with 15g of that being protein. 5g left for creatine, beta-alanine, arginine, caffeine and flavourings. complete waist of money. i would say u only get about 1-2g of creatine at most. and ye i would say sust is doing ALOT more for your workouts then NO shotgun...

Quote Originally Posted by Gucks View Post
    shotgun was absolute garbage for me...its a 20g serving with 15g of that being protein. 5g left for creatine, beta-alanine, arginine, caffeine and flavourings. complete waist of money. i would say u only get about 1-2g of creatine at most. and ye i would say sust is doing ALOT more for your workouts then NO shotgun...
    I didnt feel th crazy energies until after itook my first dose of shotgun. I'm only on my third shot, today im taking my 4th so i dont think the sust has really "kicked in" yet

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xt0olx View Post
    I didnt feel th crazy energies until after itook my first dose of shotgun. I'm only on my third shot, today im taking my 4th so i dont think the sust has really "kicked in" yet
    fair enuf, u could be very stim sensitive. i needed 3 scoops of jack3d back when i used it. have never heard any1 else sya good things about NO shotgun b4 though.

Thread Information