Thread: ECA Stack Q

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member

ECA Stack Q

Im currently taking an ECA stack consisting of one BronchAid pill, baby bayer aspirin, and a stacker 3 pill.

Im cutting for a upcomming competition and a tad behind on my fat loss. MY main question, or my only one really, is would it be okay to go to using this 2 times a day? im currently taking it when i wake up

BORIQUENA76 is offline Female Member
    I just came off a stack of Primatene (each tab is 12.5 mg) 25 mg x 3, caffeine pills 200 mg x 3, and aspirin 325 mg x 3. Three times a day might be best if your behind on the cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by BORIQUENA76 View Post
    I just came off a stack of Primatene (each tab is 12.5 mg) 25 mg x 3, caffeine pills 200 mg x 3, and aspirin 325 mg x 3. Three times a day might be best if your behind on the cutting.
    how can i maximize my muscle retention, i keep hearing it tends to burn off a lil muscle

BORIQUENA76 is offline Female Member
    Not sure how helpful this response would be but I go on for a few weeks and come off to give the body a break, I find that it helps me with muscle retention. I am Usually on 4 weeks and off for a week. Hope this helps, just keep in mind you have a lot more muscle your trying to retain than me.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Itis muscle sparing at the least - possibly even slighty anabolic . I too think cycling it is prudent - say 2 weeks on 2 off or something along those lines. Id run it at 25mg ephed , 200mg caffeiene , 82 mg enteric aspirin. You can run it imo up to 3x/day - dont take it late in day or sleep could be effected - say not after 7 pm. Something like 6am , 12 noon , 6 pm. I wouldnt use 325mgs aspirin with each dose. The high dose aspirin can have some bad effects and is really unecessary. The reason for the high aspirin dose suggested in the orginal eca stack was 2 fold. 1- aspirin is an uncoupling agent - however the dose required for this is much higher than 325mgs or 1000mgs daily taking it 3x/day would give. In fact the effective dose for this effect would be toxic. 2- A study in 1991 showed 325mgs aspirin lowered am cortisol - and it does. However am (circadian) cortisol is not a bad thing or detrimental. Stress induced cortisol is.
    Low dose aspirin - like the 82 mg enteric provides 2 benfits safely. It offsets the hemostatic effects of increased adrenic activity (mechanism by which ephed works) and it also lowers acth and vasopressin - both of those substances result in a stress induced cortisol spike( the type of cortisol release we DO want to minimize). This spike is somewhat inevitable using eca as epedrine in many ways mirrors stress or "fight or flight" by releasing epi and nor epi (adrenaline and nor adrenaline). Low dose aspirin helps minimze this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Itis muscle sparing at the least - possibly even slighty anabolic . I too think cycling it is prudent - say 2 weeks on 2 off or something along those lines. Id run it at 25mg ephed , 200mg caffeiene , 82 mg enteric aspirin. You can run it imo up to 3x/day - dont take it late in day or sleep could be effected - say not after 7 pm. Something like 6am , 12 noon , 6 pm. I wouldnt use 325mgs aspirin with each dose. The high dose aspirin can have some bad effects and is really unecessary. The reason for the high aspirin dose suggested in the orginal eca stack was 2 fold. 1- aspirin is an uncoupling agent - however the dose required for this is much higher than 325mgs or 1000mgs daily taking it 3x/day would give. In fact the effective dose for this effect would be toxic. 2- A study in 1991 showed 325mgs aspirin lowered am cortisol - and it does. However am (circadian) cortisol is not a bad thing or detrimental. Stress induced cortisol is.
    Low dose aspirin - like the 82 mg enteric provides 2 benfits safely. It offsets the hemostatic effects of increased adrenic activity (mechanism by which ephed works) and it also lowers acth and vasopressin - both of those substances result in a stress induced cortisol spike( the type of cortisol release we DO want to minimize). This spike is somewhat inevitable using eca as epedrine in many ways mirrors stress or "fight or flight" by releasing epi and nor epi (adrenaline and nor adrenaline). Low dose aspirin helps minimze this.
    wonderful info through and through, thank you so much

and thank you to BOR

Thread Information