joeward is offline New Member

Must gain weight!!

Hi i need to gain weight as im sooo fed up with my size i think it looks horrible, my girlfriend says i look fine and so do my family but for myself i hate it.

im 22 5,11ft and weight 60kg maybe abit less i cannot gain weight for love or money with just eating, i eat a fair amount of food and have never been able to put on a pound.

im after a supplement to take during the day which will boost my calorie intake and help me to gain weight but im unsure on which one to get as there are soo many and all claim to be the best, i just wanna gain abit more weight.

even if someone here has a list or somthing i can use with things to eat each day or exercises to each day to gain id be more then happy to pay for this help!!

many thanks

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    go to the diet section you're not gaining weight probably because you dont eat enough. they can help sort out a proposed diet

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^ agreed. You dont need a supplement you need food. i guarantee you dont each as much as you think

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Hey Joe - first off welcome to the board. Some solid advice above . My 2 cents - Leave the shiny tubs of glory on the shelves and focus on diet and training. Its more than the amounts you think you are eating - its calories , macros breakdown , and what you eat. The diet section is a wealth of knowldge. Many have founght the fight you are - they will give you good advice in the diet section.

pointblank is offline Junior Member
    eat every 3 hours, 500 to 600 calories with atleast 30 g of protein regardless if you are hungry or not

JohnJames is offline New Member
    yah i agree with what theyre saying. you gotta eat a buttload of the right stuff. A good place to start along with reading is to just pick a source of lean protein and whole grain carbohydrates you like (a couple different types would be best) and just start plowin everyday. weight lifting should increase your appetite. so just try to eat every 2-3 hrs of the clean stuff and eat as much as your tiny stomache can handle. one day your stomache might be big enough where you can never get enough (like me)

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ LOL! last line above.....

OP: see ya in the Diet forum! We all end up there so you might as well come on over sooner than later~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

ace2006 is offline New Member
    Prolab N-large 2 is a good weight gainer take 2 times a day in between meals and take again before bed. Trust me your gonna have to learn to eat first but the weight gainer helps out.

Thread Information