asil88 is offline New Member

ready to step it up!

I've been lifting for about 5 yrs now and never used any supplements but I'm ready to step it up. Are there any supplements that really work out there? Is there anything on authenticsteriods.com legal to purchase in the US? i noticed you can order hgh on there, is that illegal? how about any of the lg science products.. do any of those work? thanks! don't care about the price, just looking for whatever works to put put on some size and isn't illegal.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asil88 View Post
    I've been lifting for about 5 yrs now and never used any supplements but I'm ready to step it up. Are there any supplements that really work out there? Is there anything on authenticsteriods.com legal to purchase in the US? i noticed you can order hgh on there, is that illegal? how about any of the lg science products.. do any of those work? thanks! don't care about the price, just looking for whatever works to put put on some size and isn't illegal.
    If your not taking any supps at all - why not focus on the basics? A multivitamin , fish oil (unless you eat alot of eggs including yolk , walnuts , salmon and mackerel) , and creatine monohydrate . Those would be a good place to start. Also look into diet and workout as well. Combine the addition of a dietary change , workout change , and the above supps you can make a pretty marked physical change.

asil88 is offline New Member
    I do the normal routine.. diet, protein, multi v, aminos and fish oil, I'm just wondering about what's next? how about the Tren 75? is that legit and is it legal to purchase? thanks

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    no its a scam. Stay away from pro hormones. Creatine/jaked3d/wt gainer/ is just fine. Tren75 is scam anyway

Thread Information