Addisonn is offline New Member

brain supplement?

Which of these is the best brain supplement..?If anyone have any idea about it then please reply me...Your suggestions will be appreciated....Thanks in advance...!

klusener is offline New Member
    Well i am sorry to say that i do not use Supplements because the reason is its side effects on our body . I usually try to eat Quality food that really helpful for brain instead of using Supplements .

Please READ THE RULES *admin*
    Last edited by klusener; 07-23-2011 at 01:01 AM.

brad herschel is offline Banned
    Modifinal or Modalert has some uses in sport. It's banned in international events.
    The drug is an anti-narcleptic but is not related to "speed". On days when I hike early am then off to the gym I'll drop 100mg. Clears the fog quickly but does not
    seem to have any dangerous or lasting side effects. Being used by all sides in Afghanistan. Re-fueling tanker fliers, alot around the clock, are big fans.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    CQ-10

Omega 3.

Everett is offline New Member
    Yes omega 3 is a good brain supplement and it is seen that it is mostly used in america.
    In asia chaman prash is the better alternative of omega 3 and also a cheaper one.
    Personal Training St Kilda
    Last edited by Everett; 08-20-2011 at 02:01 AM.

Seaman66 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Addisonn View Post
    Which of these is the best brain supplement..?If anyone have any idea about it then please reply me...Your suggestions will be appreciated....Thanks in advance...!
    Well,I think supplements are harmful for health...but if you use supplement then omega 3 is the best and effective brain supplement...!
    BEAVERTON PERSONAL TRAINING
    Last edited by Seaman66; 08-26-2011 at 10:27 PM.

Daveman is offline Junior Member
    Low doses of PEA?

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    piracetam and vinpocetine..research them

CaptainAmerica is offline New Member
    I take an AMAZING supplement for the brain! The thing is I forget what it's called.

CodyLee1337 is offline New Member
    Omega-3/Fish Oil lol and actively using your brain.

Rx7joker is offline New Member
    Lecithin, gingko biloba, ginseng, Neuro-ps

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by klusener View Post
    Well i am sorry to say that i do not use Supplements because the reason is its side effects on our body . I usually try to eat Quality food that really helpful for brain instead of using Supplements .

Please READ THE RULES *admin*
    If you don't take them, then why did you bother to comment? We all would like to eat the foods that give us EVERYTHING our bodies need... but IMO it's pretty well impossible. For instance how much fish would a person need to eat every day to get 3,000+mg's? Fish oil has PROVEN benefits. Coq10 as others have mentioned have promising effects on energy, heart, cancer, etc etc etc. The quantities needed to help with this would be basically impossible to consume as food as well.

Loki387 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyLee1337 View Post
    Omega-3/Fish Oil lol and actively using your brain.
    + 1

Depending on what is "specifcally" wrong with your brain... i.e lacking short term memory... etc etc... The best way to help condition to brain is by actively using different parts of the brain.. there are many exercises that stimulate the area you want..

Just "google" brain exercises...

In terms of supplementation.. Omega 3, fish oil, Ginko Bilboa, Phosphatidyl Serine are all very good.

Loki387 is offline Junior Member
    In addition .. Forgot to mention before.. Is that you have to treat your brain like a muscle... It needs stimulation in order to maintain proper health. As above brain exercises vary and you should consider looking up some brain exercises on the net, as supplements will only do less than half the work required.

Thread Information