Thread: anavar help

mrichardson23 is offline New Member

anavar help

Hi I'm 28 and have been training for the past 3 years solid. When i was younger i used napalon 50s to bulk and got to around 210 pounds although i had a poor diet. Injury caused me stop where i went to around 240 and 24% body fat.

The last two years i have spent loosing weight and leaning out. I am now.at 10.01% bf and 185 pounds. I have a good clean diet full of protein veg some carb

I have been using stanzolol and now looking to use anavar to build some strength give some muscle hardness and some small gains as i don't want to balloon up like i did when was younger as i have worked.far to hard for.that.

Has anyone any ideas for amounts or what may be best to take with. I was thinking of starting at 50mg for week one then increasing if need be

ThatAthlete82 is offline Junior Member
    50mg ed is the absolute minimum I would use.

How many weeks you plan to cycle?
    Are you using anavar only?

Make sure to stack it with creatine(mono is fine) as anavar increases your retention ability.

mrichardson23 is offline New Member
    Ill be running it for 8-10 weeks on its own. Ill be using reflex mono creatine. Do you think its best to increase the amount if so what too an when is best to take?

Also is there anything else good to two take with it?

ThatAthlete82 is offline Junior Member
    10G of creatine ed, even off days. Take 5 grams 30-45 mins before workout. Not sure the best time to take the other 5 grams. I'm guessing if AM workout -> take 5 grams before bed, if PM workout --> take 5 grams at breakfeast. Anyone know if postworkout is a necessary time to ingest creatine?

Thread Information