BigSoz is offline New Member

Mag-10, Tribex 500???

Whats the deal on Pro-hormones?? Anyone take Mag-10 or Tribex. What can I expect beside a light wallet? Don't want to get my hopes up. I am 6'0 220 lbs. looking to gain about 10 pounds.

gregtheheifer is offline New Member
    I have used avants ONE (1-testosterone ), which from the feedback, seems to be the best ph. Personally i saw very little results. Looking back i should have probably stacked it with 4-AD. IMO 1-test and 1,4 andro are the best ph's, 1-test is best stacked with 4-AD.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How much you take matters as much as finding the ones that work. I found I need to take about 500-1000mg a day of combined prohormones like 4-Diol, Nor-Diol, 1-AD... Much of this is so the FDA studies continue to show little effects... but ususally what is recommended on the bottle is half what they really want to recommend. And some brands (MuscleTech) even put a "call us for best results" phone number. When you call - they tell you the real recommendations and that's it.

Twin Lab just made a new product that combines 1-Test, 4-Diol, and 1-AD in one mix.

want2growbig is offline New Member
    BigSoz - I gained 10lbs (pretty lean) on one cycle but lost most of it afterwards .. partly because I picked up a stomach bug. I'm going to try another cycle.

ToolMaster is offline New Member
    whats this new product called from twin lab?

olbama is offline New Member
    ill live and die by my personal gains from a 2 week cycle of mag-10. i was 5'9'' 212 and went to 232. i went down to 225 after i ended the cycle but i just started a new cycle of mag-10 on monday and i was back up to 232 today. i eat alot which you are supposed to do, but i can see muscle gains and ive had unbelievable pumps. im taking creatine also, and im planning on tribex-500 or 6-oxo for post cycle. if you only want 10 lbs i can see no way you shouldn't be able to do that. you will have problems only gaining ten if you cycle right.

it hurts so good

Fuzion is offline New Member

Thumbs up Mag-10

Hey bro. I have been taking Mag-10 for 6 weeks now and have great results. Before I started i was 5'7 183 ibs. I have put on 12 pounds "195ibs"(body fat is down 2%), my bench is up 75 pounds (350), close grip is up 60 pounds (320), and my sqaut is up about 65 pounds (425). I have 2 more weeks to go and have found no downside so far. I am going to use tribex 500 with effervesant creatine when I come off of the mag-10.

MegaBOOBs is offline New Member
    How high dosages of mag-10 have you dudes been lying on?

Fuzion is offline New Member
    I've been taking it twice a day for six straight weeks without a break. I'm going eight weeks straight then hitting the Trib..

Thread Information