--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer

Preworkout drink/post workout drink advice please???

Can someone tell me what a good preworkout drink is as well as a good post workout drink where i get everything i need in one shot for protein and carb??? is biotest surge good or does it suck?? thx

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Preworkout try jack3d

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    i recommend caffeine, beta alanine, creatine, and bcaas preworkout. also some dextrose+protein in a shake

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Post: I like pasteurized egg whites, with a little choc. Whey for flavor.

secureman40 is offline New Member
    I just bought the jack3d today and did the one scoop before workout.. It was ok with one scoop but not like I thought it would be.. I will increase it in 3 days like it recommends and then I think it will kick butt.. since I got a little energy from the one scoop.

yeh thx i think im gonna get some of that stuff cuz im about to have to start doing fasted cardio 3 days a wk at like 430 or 5 am.. i was also curious as to whether there is a good pwo drink that has the right amount and kind of carb along with the protein already in it

naturallyhuge is offline New Member
    Jack3d is awesome as far as preworkout products go...have it 30-45 min prior to your workout, then maybe some bcaa's and/or protein shake post workout

ok cool.. thx dude

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    The positive spin on jack3d is that it doesn't make you run to the toilet and crap your senses away. Apparently, gram for gram this stuff has all you need and isn't bulked up with other stuff like magnesium etc which makes the toilet your best friend after you take it.

UnderTheRose is offline Junior Member
    PRE...BullNox if you want something with a good ingredient profile and decent stims. 1MR if your just looking for energy and focus...Jack3d is overrated IMO

POST...AfterShock by Myogenix has it all, fast absorbing proteins, carbs as well as full dose of joint support. BCAA products like N'Gage, ReCoup,Chain'D Out are good to, try and get ones with "Anji" brand aminos, pharmaceutical grade.

UnderTheRose is offline Junior Member
    PRE...BullNox if you want something with a good ingredient profile and decent stims. 1MR if your just looking for energy and focus...Jack3d is overrated IMO

POST...AfterShock by Myogenix has it all, fast absorbing proteins, carbs as well as full dose of joint support. BCAA products like N'Gage, ReCoup,Chain'D Out are good to, try and get ones with "Anji" brand aminos, pharmaceutical grade.

Kidclutch1226 is offline New Member
    Superpump max is awesome as far as preworkout products go...have it 30-45 min prior to your workout, then maybe some bcaa's and/or protein shake post workout

Thread Information