jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life

Kre-alkalyn creatine.... ?

Anyone ever used this or know much about it?
    I've been taking it for almost a yr n question if it does anything.
    On the positive side I get no side effects like I used to on creatine mono back in the day, but on the other hand, I don't get the pumps, extra energy, or water retention either.
    Kre-alkalyn is more ph stable and its said to be more effective than other kinds so you take considerably less n do not have to load. The bottle says 1g per day, which I've bumped to 3g n still see no difference. I consume more water than needed and have a solid diet. In the past yr I have stopped for weeks at a time to test it n still see/feel no difference.
    Anyone else have experience with this? thoughts?
    Its All-American EFX brand

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    The reason you get less adverse effects is because u get less creatine in a couple of ways. First its dosed lower , second a study showed when this product was exposed to stomach acid it degraded to creatinine much more rapidly than monohydrate- you lose a tremendous % of creatine that way as well. Bottom line - less creatine=less sides=less benefit. This product is all hype and BS and is actually garbage imo.

Id suggest creatine monhydrate (micronized if u like- whatever). I think supp companies have people taking way too much creatine for obvious reasons. I saw a study that showed a 200lb resistance trained athele taking 5mg/day for 30 days and 3mg/day every day therafter maintained peak lebvels of cratine with minimal conversion to creatinine. I belive if you take that dose and follow that protocol you will get all the benfit with none of the reported adverse effects.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-08-2011 at 12:28 PM.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    The reason you get less adverse effects is because u get less creatine in a couple of ways. First its dosed lower , second a study showed when this product was exposed to stomach acid it degraded to creatinine much more rapidly than monohydrate- you lose a tremendous % of creatine that way as well. Bottom line - less creatine=less sides=less benefit. This product is all hype and BS and is actually garbage imo.

Id suggest creatine monhydrate (micronized if u like- whatever). I think supp companies have people taking way too much creatine for obvious reasons. I saw a study that showed a 200lb resistance trained athele taking 5mg/day for 30 days and 3mg/day every day therafter maintained peak lebvels of cratine with minimal conversion to creatinine. I belive if you take that dose and follow that protocol you will get all the benfit with none of the reported adverse effects.
    Great stuff as always Jimmy!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I get best results with just regular micronized creatine monhydrate.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    thx for the replies guys.. back to the ol monohydrate soon

iliketurtles is offline New Member
    I've been using this stuff per suggestion of a friend and don't seem to notice much, but then again, you're not suppose to "notice" creatine so much. I might use up the bottle and switch back to mono either way though.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i dont know..i love kre alkalyn

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    yeah I love kre alkalyn to. powder creatine has never worked as well for me.

Thread Information