Thesnake11 is offline New Member

Explain these 3 supplements please

Took a drive over to the GMC today because i'm borred and sick and found this product called Creakic by Muscletech. As far as i can understand its a creatine bases suppliment not to sure what it does at all. Product 2 is Gakic by Muscletech i guess it's supposed to help you push more reps and delay muscle fatigue so you can workout longer? Not to sure how that works sounds good. 3rd product was Leukic by Muscletech online reviews say it increases strength and lean muscle gains. Thankss.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Muscletech is hyped garbage and a waste of money. Don't waste your time with it. You should also find a place other than GNC to buy your supps, they will rape you 5x over on price.

jypoll is offline Member
    Yes muscle tech is very over priced and and not any better than any other supplements. Creakic is just creatine at a ridiculous price, Leukic is just BCAA pills, again way overpriced, and for Gakic i cant remember off the top of my head but its just minerals or something, again over priced and possibly ineffective. Just buy stock powder creatine and leucine and you will get the same product at a reasonable price.

Thesnake11 is offline New Member
    I was just curious and sick today so i couldnt go to the gym i was just wondering because the muscletech stuff says it gives like anabolic resuslts i figured it was to good to be true

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Ok listen up. The first one-waste of money, but the second one-waste of money. Ok now for the third-waste of money. Hope this clears things up for you.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesnake11 View Post
    I order all my supps off ********.com i was just curious and sick today so i couldnt go to the gym i was just wondering because the muscletech stuff says it gives like anabolic resuslts i figured it was to good to be true
    As usual multiple people here have given you great input and advice.
    Now if you could please edit your post and remove that site you mentioned from it as that is against the rules I'd appreciate it. Thank you!
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-09-2011 at 12:21 AM.

HellRiserPL is offline Junior Member

Explain these 3 supplements please

all 3 are useless , just diet and train and take multivitamin or two if ur over 200 lbs .

Thread Information