Thread: Jack3d reviews

Rockstar18 is offline Junior Member

Jack3d reviews

Any reviews on jack3d?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    For pre workout energy,,,its very good. Strong stimulant effect for me but with no jitters or severe crash.

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    everyone has nothin but good things to say about jacked im going to get some tomorrow..

boomerfb is offline Junior Member
    Best preworkout I have ever used....... I buy it by the three pack its good shit......Not sure whats in this but Im a little concerned...will cause some flushing of face and picky feeling itchy on skin . Strong as heck on it

tyrel is offline New Member
    Jacked is a placebo, it's ***** shit

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrel
    Jacked is a placebo, it's ***** shit
    Lol what?

mattydaman88 is offline New Member
    I take neurocore.. It's insane u get tingled in ur mouth straight after u drink it 60$ a tub.. Phill Heath takes the same stuff

Ochosiete is offline Female Member
    Best pre-workout powder ever.. Niacin makes your skin tingle but you get mad explosion.. I lasts hella long too!

MacLean is offline Junior Member
    It's brilliant for the pre-workout pump! But take to much of it and your body will crash. I felt awful for a day after having 4 scoops. Couldn't stomach it again after that

naturallyhuge is offline New Member
    One of my favorites, the beta alanine gets me amped for the gym.....dose it slowly and drink a lot of water, it's a lot of stimulant, but makes for a killer workout

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Jack3d didn't do much for me not even at 3 scoops.

bigoz is offline New Member
    Jack3d works great for myself as does rage both at 2 scoops. Solid pumps and preworkout pump along with the mental focus to get though my workouts.

randymeans is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naturallyhuge View Post
    One of my favorites, the beta alanine gets me amped for the gym.....dose it slowly and drink a lot of water, it's a lot of stimulant, but makes for a killer workout

Agree 110% I take 1600mg before my workout and sip on ON amino energy through the workout. Jack3d,no explode or super pump has shit on my combo. Its insane.....good ol beta tingly

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How does Jack3d compare to an ECA Stack for energy/pump. Just trying to compare it to something I'm familiar with.

mirin_serratus is offline Associate Member
    sick workouts ofc but couldn't sleep at night, after like a 3 workouts with it i gave up

madmikec is offline New Member
    i like it but it makes my whole body hot and tingle like shortly after taking it,

Maka is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattydaman88 View Post
    I take neurocore.. It's insane u get tingled in ur mouth straight after u drink it 60$ a tub.. Phill Heath takes the same stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by madmikec View Post
    i like it but it makes my whole body hot and tingle like shortly after taking it,
    tingles... this is the side effect most people get from beta alanine.. thats what your feeling. I personally love the tingles, pumps me up to lift big weights.
    For me it worked well. I made a jump at Barbell bench press of arround 22 lbs using 1 scoop per serving (only when training).

lmmalone is offline Junior Member
    try it, report back. I've heard majority good reviews

TruRelign is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    waiting for mine to come in the mail, stoked to try

Megadeth is offline Junior Member
    I absolutely love the stuff. Just about to finish off my first container and bought another one. Had a much better feel than No Xplode or 1MR, but it's all preference.

f1nallyfr33 is offline Junior Member
    I've been taking it for about 2.5 months. The first time I tried it felt like I was gonna puke. A few months later tried it again and realized I almost puked cause I didn't work out hard enough. I absolutely love this stuff. Perfect ( in my eyes ) for those who get up at 2:30 in the morning to go workout. Unfortunately I have to cycle off of it now for a few weeks. Don't want to get too used to it. By comparison I've tried others. Such as black powder. Which was suppose to be better and have more for you..... Not a big fan. Anyway. Love it.

zachtabor is offline New Member
    I really enjoy jack3d all flavors are good

bigdog65 is offline Junior Member
    jack3d is awesome. I feel like it is the best pre-workout supp out there. Great energy and focus and pumps.

nkyle90 is offline Associate Member
    I stopped taking Jack3d. For me it let to insomnia, irritability, and almost an addiction like phase where I could not workout without it.

bubsy is offline Junior Member
    I take one scoop with 5 grams no xplode working out pretty good so far!

Recusant is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLean View Post
    It's brilliant for the pre-workout pump! But take to much of it and your body will crash. I felt awful for a day after having 4 scoops. Couldn't stomach it again after that
    Wow. The most i took was 3 scoops, and yeah - it was too much. But i didn't crash really, i was just 'affected' for a good 6 hours or so.

Recusant is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubsy View Post
    I take one scoop with 5 grams no xplode working out pretty good so far!
    Yeah, i mixed one scoop of Jack3d with one scoop of Superpump250 a couple of times, it was good.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I have yet to try but will soon. I had ok results from NO explode. The consensus from those I know who have taken both is that Jak3ed yields better explosive energy.

bigdog65 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    I have yet to try but will soon. I had ok results from NO explode. The consensus from those I know who have taken both is that Jak3ed yields better explosive energy.
    Yeah give it a try let us know what you think.

BryanS1987 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nkyle90 View Post
    I stopped taking Jack3d. For me it let to insomnia, irritability, and almost an addiction like phase where I could not workout without it.
    Totally agree with you mate i had the same effects from it, this stuff has somthing not right in it, I was the exact same i couldnt train without it even tho the effects after my work out where horrible it was addictive. Only reason i stopped was it was bringing me out in a rash like look around my mouth and i never get spots or that.

OriginalShovelhead79 is offline Junior Member
    I love the jak3d, been on it for 10 months. I take three or four scoops when I walk into the gym and depending on where I am at in my workout sling. I either hit 3-4 hours of light weight high reps or 1-2 hours heavy weight low rep. I am purchasing DMAA, (the active in it) straight. I believe it is addictive too and it believe it will be a matter of time before it is taken off the market. Yes it makes me aggressive and mood swings, heart palpitations too, but hell. The test does this as well. So I see no difference. Give me some head phones a heavy stack and I will mood swing away. Makes me feel like a beast. Pleased with the physical results, head wasn't right to begin with. Hey!....

swingbatta is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nkyle90 View Post
    I experienced a bit of these sides as well, but nothing else gives me the focus and motivation that Jack3d does. I'm switching back as soon I finish off this Assault.

Heart palpations? you probably have high blood pressure too? If you want to live a long healthy life I'd get off of it asap. the stuff can damage your innards at such a high dose. But if you're not concerned about personal health then go for it

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalShovelhead79 View Post
    I love the jak3d, been on it for 10 months. I take three or four scoops when I walk into the gym and depending on where I am at in my workout sling. I either hit 3-4 hours of light weight high reps or 1-2 hours heavy weight low rep. I am purchasing DMAA, (the active in it) straight. I believe it is addictive too and it believe it will be a matter of time before it is taken off the market. Yes it makes me aggressive and mood swings, heart palpitations too, but hell. The test does this as well. So I see no difference. Give me some head phones a heavy stack and I will mood swing away. Makes me feel like a beast. Pleased with the physical results, head wasn't right to begin with. Hey!....
    Heart palpations? you probably have high blood pressure too? If you want to live a long healthy life I'd get off of it asap. the stuff can damage your innards at such a high dose. But if you're not concerned about personal health then go for it

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    My circulation has never been the same since I used jacked. crappy pwo

Thread Information