Levani is offline Junior Member

Smile appetite stimulant?

hi i was just wondering if there is something that can stimulate my appetiie? i'm a hard gainer and i have to eat 4000+calories to start gaining.
    i eat 8-9 times a day but it's becoming impossible to do. how can you guys eat 600 cals pers serving 8 times a day?
    i know that syntetic marijuana can stimulate appetite but it's very hard to get. alsow a glas of red wine before meals but again 5-6 glases of wine a day? i'll grow my belly faster than gain lean mass.
    anny sugestions how to eat 4000 calories?
    thanks.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    hi i was just wondering if there is something that can stimulate my appetiie? i'm a hard gainer and i have to eat 4000+calories to start gaining.
    i eat 8-9 times a day but it's becoming impossible to do. how can you guys eat 600 cals pers serving 8 times a day?
    i know that syntetic marijuana can stimulate appetite but it's very hard to get. alsow a glas of red wine before meals but again 5-6 glases of wine a day? i'll grow my belly faster than gain lean mass.
    anny sugestions how to eat 4000 calories?
    thanks.
    if GHB is legal where you are from then theres nothing better, stuff made me like a ravenous dog. although it is quite a strong and mind bending drug to be using. the red wine thing sounds a load of BS tbh mate.

try putting 100grms fine cut oats into your shakes, you get used to the texture and it'll bump your cal count significantly.

do you mean uncooked oats?
    thanks for advice.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    do you mean uncooked oats?
    thanks for advice.
    yeah raw and uncooked, its surprisingly easy to get down, you get used to the lumpy texture

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    for a protine shake i used "Mutant Mass" its a four scoop per serving shake so i what i like to do is have 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops with my night meal. if your use full cream milk you get close to 1400 calories per 4 scoop servings. its possible to have more servings a day. Im having chocolate sumfn sumfn at the moment. its good but the taste is very sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123 View Post
    for a protine shake i used "Mutant Mass" its a four scoop per serving shake so i what i like to do is have 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops with my night meal. if your use full cream milk you get close to 1400 calories per 4 scoop servings. its possible to have more servings a day. Im having chocolate sumfn sumfn at the moment. its good but the taste is very sweet
    yes as a protein shake i use ON serious mass. per 2 scoops it has 1250 calories, 250+carbs and 50gr protein. but i can't drink 24oz of this shake. so i do half of this and add 1 scoop of cheep protein and peanut butter so i could get my 50gr of protein.
    i take my shakes 1st thing in the morning at 5 am and after workout.
    should i eat carbs as a post post workout meal? i realy have a hard time to eat anything after my shake.
    since i started my diet and creatine, i gained around 6lbs in a month. i was 172 in the morning and now i am 179. in the evening i am 181.

Thread Information