TruRelign is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Compound20 from USPLabs

I just seen an add for this in MD recently and did a brief look-up on the product and it seems like it would be one to try. I like Jack3d a lot (and its available in Canada again, bonus for me) so I'm not apprehensive about trying it at all, however I can't get any availability information from the website or anywhere else. BB.com doesn't have it, DS.com doesn't have it, and every time I try and order something from GNC or Amazon something stupid happens and I end up waiting 100 years for my product, which leaves tiger fitness as the only website I can find it on. I have never used them to order something before and I'm sure it would be fine, I just wanted to make sure it was even available in Canada before I gave these guys, who I've never dealt with before, my money lol. Anybody with info would be greatly appreciated

TR

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TruRelign View Post
    I just seen an add for this in MD recently and did a brief look-up on the product and it seems like it would be one to try. I like Jack3d a lot (and its available in Canada again, bonus for me) so I'm not apprehensive about trying it at all, however I can't get any availability information from the website or anywhere else. BB.com doesn't have it, DS.com doesn't have it, and every time I try and order something from GNC or Amazon something stupid happens and I end up waiting 100 years for my product, which leaves tiger fitness as the only website I can find it on. I have never used them to order something before and I'm sure it would be fine, I just wanted to make sure it was even available in Canada before I gave these guys, who I've never dealt with before, my money lol. Anybody with info would be greatly appreciated

TR
    Let us know if you end up trying it. I've looked at it but thats about as far as I'm going.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    These are a few statement from their website....Stupid!!!!

"One of the most common things that was said about C20 is that it helps shed the fat regardless of the diet you’re on. Compound 20 isn’t even promoted as a fat burning supplement, nor does it have any stimulants in it. It just seems to melt the fat off your body like nothing else around.

The muscle mass and strength gains seen were just as unbelievable. People were losing fat and gaining muscle during a maintenance bulk. In fact, it worked best for people in heavy bulking and weight gaining cycles. They were eating and drinking like maniacs and somehow still burned off the fat"

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^damn is that advertising non-sense cause it sure does sound like a promising product? Although I'm skeptical, I do like USP Labs products for the most part.

UnderTheRose is offline Junior Member
    There seems to be limited info on it...USP Labs id big on hype, but i agree Jack3d is good pre workout product. I found some info on fast shipping there. Hope this helps...let us know if you use, im curious as well
    Last edited by UnderTheRose; 01-14-2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: website link

Blog Entries
    Thanks rose, i'll look into that site as well, and i fully intend on trying this product if i can get my hands on it, so i'll let you guys know

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    its a ursolic acid product. The main ingredient is included in an undisclosed amount.
    If i was going to use any ua product at all it would be ursobolic by e pharm.
    According to an e pharm rep whom i spoke with results are mixed - dosages seem to def need to be on the high end.
    It seems to work for some at a very high dose = others it does nothing.
    All in all i'll pass...
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-14-2012 at 06:38 PM. Reason: spelling

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheRose View Post
    There seems to be limited info on it...USP Labs id big on hype, but i agree Jack3d is good pre workout product. I found some info on 888888888888888888888888888888888 .com fast shipping there. Hope this helps...let us know if you use, im curious as well
    please edit your post and remove the link. Links of this type are not permitted. If u wish to cut and paste product info thats fine as long as no links of this type are included.
    Thank You

UnderTheRose is offline Junior Member
    Home►USP Labs Compound-20 120 Caps $52.99

Click to enlarge image(s)
    Details
    Selective Beta-2 Adrenoceptor Agonist. Revolutionary Leaning & Hardening Cocktail. Herbal Supplement. Full 30 day supply.

Directions
    As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules 6-8 hours later with meal or snack. For best results, take one of the doses 30-60 minutes prior to workout.

Warnings
    This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product. Consult with your health care provider before using this product, especially if you are taking any prescription, over the counter medication, dietary supplement product or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor or any other medication. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.

NUTRITION FACTS †
    Serving Size 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container 60

Amount Per Serving
    Serving % DV
    Proprietary Blend 1520.0 mg -

Proprietary Blends
    Proprietary Blend
    Symplocos Ra***osa Extract (Bark)(Standardized for Triterpenoids), N-Coumaroyldopamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine

*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

†Nutritions Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    its a ursolic acid product. The main ingredient is included in an undisclosed amount.
    If i was going to use any ua product at all it would be ursobolic by e pharm.
    According to an e pharm rep whom i spoke with results are mixed - dosages seem to def need to be on the high end.
    It seems to work for some at a very high dose = others it does nothing.
    All in all i'll pass...
    Do you think thats its even cost effective to try it then if most ppl are more than likely having dose higher than whats recommended on the bottle? I'm done waisting money on bunk sups, thats why I asked first lol

Blog Entries
    Its also looking like Ursobolic isn't avail. in Canada either from what i can tell, so either way unless I try and jump border with it next time I'm in the US I'm not getting either or... US is lucky, you get all the good stuff

Blog Entries
    I wouldnt buy or use it....

ovidiu31 is offline Associate Member
    52$ for it! i wouldnt spend my money on that, plus it is over the counter, otc supplements are not worth it imo. if you want a fat burner go for clen or eca.

Thread Information