jackhammer7 is offline New Member

Creatine: Mono/HydroCl?

Okay so monohydrate has been independently researched outside of the manufacturers paid labs and it's results/benefits are openly understood. Hydrochloride doesn't seem to have any of the scientific backing of monohydrate but consumer reviews of the HCl products are very supportive. I read the creatine FAQ that discussed mono and CEE but there wasn't anything about HCl. Which creatine is optimal?

falco21 is offline Associate Member
    Simple, cheap, creatine monohydrate. Nothing better. Everything else is a waste of money. Dont even bother

Alright. Now the preworkout I'm using right now has a hydroCl compound in it. Is there any negatives to mixing the two if I add to that a daily dose of monohydrate?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    There are no negatives to mixing the two, go ahead and finish up what you have. For the future though, stick with monohydrate.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackhammer7 View Post
    Okay so monohydrate has been independently researched outside of the manufacturers paid labs and it's results/benefits are openly understood. Hydrochloride doesn't seem to have any of the scientific backing of monohydrate but consumer reviews of the HCl products are very supportive. I read the creatine FAQ that discussed mono and CEE but there wasn't anything about HCl. Which creatine is optimal?
    I have tried them ALL!!! Stick with Creatine Monohydrate.

What determines the quality of a monohydrate product? Cost or the reputation of the manufacturer? I've been paying forty to fifty bucks for creatine compounds and if there is a cheaper quality product out there I'd like to make the switch...

Thread Information