austin2012 is offline Junior Member

Question Considering Clenbuterol

Dear members ,
    Quick question : I am considering Clenbuterol as an alternative to an AAS cycle . I have blood tests that are indicative of my TEST levels being accurate for my age and x-rays which have determined that my adolescent stage epiphyseal growth plates have fused. My main question being , would Clen , combined with intense workout and diet be beneficial for muscle mass gains ?

My stats :
    Weight : 200
    Height : 5 10
    Bench : 320

I am strong as is but am looking to add both mass and definition. Taking into account age I am not starting any AAS cycles for some time to ensure my endocrine system is not jeopardized . Thanks in advance !

jp_2011 is offline Junior Member
    Clen is primarilary used when cutting. You will find that just changing your diet and training will have a massive impact on your gains. As you said, your not looking to start using steroids yet as your still quite young, so just focus on diet and training and build a solid base naturally. Post your current diet in the nutrition section and you will get all the help you need to start building lean muscle mass. Good luck

Dytum is offline Junior Member
    From what ive always read and been told clen and win is usually used for cutting

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clen will not help you build mass.

eiff is offline Junior Member
    These guys are right. If you're wanting to build mass, I'd start out eating big and lifting big.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clen is used to cut that last little bit of bodyfat. IMO it would be USELESS for building mass. As everyone else has said...Diet and Training is where it's at. This will help you the most!!!

Thread Information